Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I have to say. The thread is titled "religion" but we are all debating Bible theology. Nobody is talking about Hinduism or Allah or Mormonism. We're all discussing Jesus.

It's like love him or hate him, we all inherently know who is the true God. That is the hidden blessing in this thread.
Hindu's, Allah, Mormonism are all false and corrupt religions. Totally contrary to the will of God.
Jesus I am the way, the truth, and the life. No ma comes to the Father except by me.
Note: Jesus is THE way, THE truth , THE life.
Not, a way, a truth, a life.
He is THE way THE only way, He is THE life , THE only life,THE truth, the only truth.
If you want to see God, you won't do it another way than by Jesus.

Last edited:
Hindu's, Allah, Mormonism are all false and corrupt religions. Totally contrary to the will of God.
Jesus I am the way, the truth, and the life. No ma comes to the Father except by me.
Note: Jesus is THE way, THE truth , THE life.
Not, a way, a truth, a life.
He is THE way THE only way, He is THE life , THE only life,THE truth, the only truth.
If you want to see God, you want do it another way than by Jesus.
Leave me alone.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Will you stop harassing me? Yes or no?
Terrible.
Why are you deflecting?
lol..There is no harassment. This is a religious forum where questions, answers ,and eternal matters are discussed.If it's too much for you, start one of your own..You can call it..
"Jesus Loves You No matter what you believe or do just as long as your sincere it doesn't matter if it is not found in the Bible you get a free pass on the judgement day anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.