Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
gifs-excited.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
A culture based on submitting to God's will and obeying his commandments.
Yes exactly, you submit to your culture not to a god, because the god more than likely doesn’t exist and you certainly offer no proof of the existence. The culture certainly does exist and god is not the pinnacle of it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well people are born in the USA and the christian population is decreasing so that theory doesn't hold up.
Yeah because America isn’t a :censored2: hole where all people got is god. There is actual opportunity in the materialistic world here and people don’t have to settle for promises of a next life.

vantexan

What does that have to do with anything.
If you were born into a Muslim culture you people would of been Muslims.
You would have never had the chance to learn about other religions. In the U.S. you can. No one, Christian or otherwise, is prevent you from learning about Islam in the U.S.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's all vanity bro.
When I say materialistic world I’m not just talking about what comes on Amazon boxes to your doorstep or the clothes you wear or even money.
I’m talking about the ability to enjoy this life, it is not a hard life of nothing but watching 6 of your 12 children die before 10 years old and gathering around to watch daddy eat an egg for breakfast because he brings in what little money you have.

Prosperity in this world leads to people having better morals, beyond evil Jewish slave nonsense morality and rejection of this reality which was harsh to them.

El Correcto

god is dead
You would have never had the chance to learn about other religions. In the U.S. you can. No one, Christian or otherwise, is prevent you from learning about Islam in the U.S
You were raised Christian in a mostly Christian society, yeah sure if you’re some weirdo you can go learn about Islam but for the vast vast majority of people they never will, they will accept what society and culture passes down to them especially if they are poor and stupid.

When I say materialistic world I’m not just talking about what comes on Amazon boxes to your doorstep or the clothes you wear or even money.
I’m talking about the ability to enjoy this life, it is not a hard life of nothing but watching 6 of your 12 children die before 10 years old and gathering around to watch daddy eat an egg for breakfast because he brings in what little money you have.

Prosperity in this world leads to people having better morals, beyond evil Jewish slave nonsense morality and rejection of this reality which was harsh to them.
I believe every problem that the world has can be traced back to sin and the only cure is Jesus. It's kind of hard having prosperity in a world full of lying thieving lustful manipulators isn't it?

El Correcto

god is dead
There are around 25 churches within a 10 minute driving distance of my home.
There is one mosque. Next closest is double that then it gets even crazier distances.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@FromOffTheStreets

You up for a written debate/discussion on what the Bible says about baptism? I think it would be good and profitable for each of us as well as others to reveal /defend what we believe and why according to the scriptures. I think it could be done on this thread/ format.
We can work out the details. Length and number of responses, who is first affirmative, etc.

These propositions sound ok with you?

"The Scriptures teach that water baptism is for (in order to obtain) the remission of sins."
I affirm.
You deny.

"The Scriptures teach that salvation comes at the point of faith, before and without water baptism."
You affirm.
I deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.