Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

So this is a solid verse for your case. The problem is that it completely contradicts Luke. "Paradise" is still not translated to the word "ground". The only way that these gospels can co exist without contradiction is if the thief reviled then came to before he died. Sort of like a deathbed confession.
Mark 15:32.

Mark 15:32.
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9 ESV

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I've told people that I was going to cut them out of my life if they didn't stop talk about Jesus. I said he was full of :censored2:. Later in life I called him Lord and got saved. See how someone can revile him, call him Lord, then be saved?
Did you go to Damascus too?

vantexan

I've told people that I was going to cut them out of my life if they didn't stop talk about Jesus. I said he was full of :censored2:. Later in life I called him Lord and got saved. See how someone can revile him, call him Lord, then be saved?
You believed you were saved. Good for you. James 2:19-21.

El Correcto

god is dead
But as a Christian I'm telling you to turn from your sin for the sake of your soul's salvation. I don't hate you but what you're doing is decadent and evil. And you hate me for it. Beyond that I would never try to keep you from getting a job, or renting a place, etc. Have no desire to throw you off a rooftop. And if you don't listen to me I'll move on. I've got plenty on my plate to worry about to spend all my time trying to convince someone who's not interested in listening. But when I'm discussing Christianity on this forum and you interject yourself I'm likely to respond.
No you’re being a prick.
You know I don’t believe in that nonsense and that you have no proof of anything you claim outside your personal beliefs yet still believe Public policy based around that hateful crap has any merit, it doesn’t. Keep your fairy tales in your head where they belong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No you’re being a prick.
You know I don’t believe in that nonsense and that you have no proof of anything you claim outside your personal beliefs yet still believe Public policy based around that hateful crap has any merit, it doesn’t. Keep your fairy tales in your head where they belong.
The off the rooftop thing is looking better and better..,,

vantexan

No you’re being a prick.
Public policy based on thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false witness, etc would be excellent policy. And I really hope I'm not being a prick because then you'd be attracted to me. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.