Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’ve already been explain to her about ancient Judea law if that’s too complicated, and your intelligence is too small thats your problem. I don’t need to hold your hand on this issue anymore.

And who cares what Uganda does? Should I point out every homosexual, who does ignorant things, and hold them up as an example of all homosexuals? I can do this all night you’re a one track mind easily broken.
Yes you have explained the cult’s line on that, but you still won’t explain to me what is morally good about murdering homosexuals and why did your perfect imaginary friend call for that.
Why does the New Testament call murdering homosexuals a “righteous decree”?
32Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Thebrownblob

Yes you have explained the cult’s line on that, but you still won’t explain to me what is morally good about murdering homosexuals and why did your perfect imaginary friend call for that.
32Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
We are all dead, in our trespasses and our sin. Not too complicated. I am grateful you’re studying the Scriptures.

El Correcto

god is dead
We are all dead, in our trespasses and our sin. Not too complicated.
You still won’t answer the question though I did catch you being honest while trying to go on the offensive against me.

You imaginary friend declared what sex is for everyone and gays are a perversion of that, so they deserve to die.

Thebrownblob

You still won’t answer the question though I did catch you being honest while trying to go on the offensive against me.

You imaginary friend declared what sex is for everyone and gays are a perversion of that, so they deserve to die.
Yes, gay sex is a perversion or yours and it’s not that important
keep reading and you’ll find lying, deceitfulness, jealousy, disrespecting your parents, even looking at a woman and lusting are all perversions of his plan for us, and will ultimately lead to death. Because that is the wages of sin.
Understand when I’m telling you these things. I’m not really judging you. I’m just giving you the truth. If I’m judging you I’ll probably have to judge myself because I’m sure some of the things I’ve listed I do to.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, gay sex is a perversion or yours and it’s not that important
keep reading and you’ll find lying, deceitfulness, jealousy, disrespecting your parents, even looking at a woman and lusting are all perversions of his plan for us, and will ultimately lead to death. Because that is the wages of sin.
Understand when I’m telling you these things. I’m not really judging you. I’m just giving you the truth. If I’m judging you I’ll probably have to judge myself because I’m sure some of the things I’ve listed I do to.
No see now you are trying to deflect away.
Why would your perfect imaginary friend explicitly call for homosexuals to be put to death for the crime of gay sex? This isn’t like imaginary friend saying hey bud if you go down that path of being gay you will die one day. It is explicitly calling for the death penalty to be imposed.

Don’t sit here and try to sugar coat it bud, that ain’t giving me the truth.

Thebrownblob

Why would your perfect imaginary friend explicitly call for homosexuals to be put to death for the crime of gay sex? This isn’t like imaginary friend saying hey bud if you go down that path of being gay you will die one day. It is explicitly calling for the death penalty to be imposed.

Don’t sit here and try to sugar coat it bud.
Are you dead? Perhaps you don’t understand what you read? Maybe crack open a beer and enjoy your life instead of spending your time filled with hate and rage over something that is not even happening. 🍻

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you dead? Perhaps you don’t understand what you read? Maybe crack open a beer and enjoy your life instead of spending your time filled with hate and rage over something that is not even happening. 🍻
Why do I have to be considered raging because I don’t think your imaginary friend is real and that your imaginary friend isn’t perfect because it calls for homosexuals to be murdered for gay relations?

What did I misread here bud?

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

What did I misread here?

Now you’re resorting to gaslighting. This must of been how you were indoctrinated into the cult to begin with, very sad you think I’m that weak minded.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I never ascribed to that mentality, but you are slowly and surely changing my mind.

Thebrownblob

Why do I have to be considered raging because I don’t think your imaginary friend is real and that your imaginary friend isn’t perfect because it calls for homosexuals to be murdered for gay relations?

What did I misread here bud?

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

What did I misread here?

Now you’re resorting to gaslighting. This must of been how you were indoctrinated into the cult to begin with, very sad you think I’m that weak minded.
Nope that you gaslighting
28And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.29They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,30slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,31foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.32Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

You whine and moan about the homosexual part because you’re convicted that’s OK. And then you pretend to understand what the scripture means when it doesn’t mean you’re going to die now, nor should you be put to death. The death comes in the next life the one you don’t believe in. And that seems pretty fair because you have no desire to be with the one you don’t believe in. Now I just explained how this all works you run along and fear no more.

vantexan

Don’t sit here and try to sugar coat it bud, that ain’t giving me the truth.
What's going on in Uganda is about the local culture, not Christianity.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope that you gaslighting
28And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.29They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,30slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,31foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.32Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

You whine and moan about the homosexual part because you’re convicted that’s OK. And then you pretend to understand what the scripture means when it doesn’t mean you’re going to die now, nor should you be put to death. The death comes in the next life the one you don’t believe in. And that seems pretty fair because you have no desire to be with the one you don’t believe in. Now I just explained how this all works you run along and fear no more.
“26For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

It’s weird that you started your little rant while leaving out this part. Now you’re resorting to omission.

Yes the New Testament calls it a righteous decree for homosexuals to die for being gay and I’m okay with gay people and think that is evil.
I’m just curious why you praise your imaginary friend as perfect when it condemned gays to death.

Thebrownblob

“26For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

It’s weird that you started your little rant while leaving out this part. Now you’re resorting to omission.

Yes the New Testament calls it a righteous decree for homosexuals to die for being gay and I’m okay with gay people and think that is evil.
I’m just curious why you praise your imaginary friend as perfect when it condemned gays to death.
Yes, I left it out purposely LOL more drama from you. You poor poor mistreated man. You’ve got Christians knocking at your door ready to murder you. Oh wait no you don’t because you’re full of what makes the grass go green and you don’t understand what you really just like I said.
You really should stay out of these religious debates. You look silly.

Thebrownblob

But you have to spell it out so that he can't claim it's Christianity that condones it without proving that.
You don’t need to spell it out to him he’ll just keep saying the same thing over and over again because he’s a parrot without an original thought. And an ax to grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.