Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, I left it out purposely LOL more drama from you. You poor poor mistreated man. You’ve got Christians knocking at your door ready to murder you. Oh wait no you don’t because you’re full of what makes the grass go green and you don’t understand what you really just like I said.
You really should stay out of these religious debates. You look silly.
Oh okay, more personal attacks and gaslighting.
Very good typical Christian debate strategy.

Thebrownblob

Oh okay, more personal attacks and gaslighting.
Very good typical Christian debate strategy.
Sure, personal insults 🙄 while you call people delusional. More miss truth from you. I’m beginning to see you for what you actually are.

And I’ll clue you in on something I already won this debate with fact and evidence.

The facts I laid out to you, the evidence is you’re not dead, nor are there any people chasing you to put you to death. So everything is a delusion in your head.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you see other countries that are mainly Christian executing gays?
Not the ones who stepped away from god during the enlightenment. Western culture.

But it’s not uncommon stance for Christians to take. Homosexuality should be outlawed. Which I don’t care if you try to kill me, but resorting to get the government to oppress me, that’s a pretty low blow. I’d much rather y’all come and do it yourself like a man.

Thebrownblob

Not the ones who stepped away from god during the enlightenment. Western culture.

But it’s not uncommon stance for Christians to take. Homosexuality should be outlawed. Which I don’t care if you try to kill me, but resorting to get the government to oppress me, that’s a pretty low blow. I’d much rather y’all come and do it yourself like a man.
Lol there you go again, pretending someone’s going to kill you. Don’t worry you’re going to be a martyr for no one. 😂

Thebrownblob

1679887456900.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure, personal insults 🙄 while you call people delusional. More miss truth from you. I’m beginning to see you for what you actually are.

And I’ll call you in on something I already won this debate with fact and evidence.

The facts I laid out to you, the evidence is you’re not dead, nor are there any people chasing you to put you to death. So everything is a delusion in your head.
I never claimed they were, you are just resorting to more gaslighting.

Show me where I said people were trying to kill me or murder me.

Thebrownblob

I never claimed they were, you are just resorting to more gaslighting.

Show me where I said people were trying to kill me or murder me.
The last 10 pages of this thread, you said someone want to kill homosexuals in the literal sense. Because you’re not capable of understanding what you’re reading. Of course, you left out every other sin and perversion that who’s going to receive death because it doesn’t suit you and your narrative.

vantexan

You didn't answer a simple question. What other Christian countries are giving the death penalty for homosexuality? Would seem your beef should be with Islam.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't answer a simple question. What other Christian countries are giving the death penalty for homosexuality? Would seem your beef should be with Islam.
Nope, I did answer the question.

Here is some information for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like I said it wasn’t until enlightenment era philosophy and people walking away from your imaginary friend that people like me were allowed to live.

El Correcto

god is dead
The last 10 pages of this thread, you said someone want to kill homosexuals in the literal sense. Because you’re not capable of understanding what you’re reading. Of course, you left out every other sin and perversion that who’s going to receive death because it doesn’t suit you and your narrative.
Okay then you shouldn’t have a problem quoting it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t mind going into other death penalties handed down by your imaginary friend, this is just the one that effects me the most even in today the way Christian cultists view homosexuality.

Hell if I started bashing your imaginary friend for every bit of evil it did I would have to quote probably one to two thirds of your silly book.

Thebrownblob

I don’t mind going into other death penalties handed down by your imaginary friend, this is just the one that effects me the most even in today the way Christian cultists view homosexuality.

Hell if I started bashing your imaginary friend for every bit of evil it did I would have to quote probably one to two thirds of your silly book.
So you don’t have to worry about it..,… everything is free will. Although the dirty little secret is as you’re taking your last breath, you will wonder. We all will. I hope you chose right.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you don’t have to worry about it..,… everything is free will. Although the dirty little secret is as you’re taking your last breath, you will wonder. We all will. I hope you chose right.
Oh now the gaslighter is going to enlighten me about free will. Let’s start with the first deterministic argument against it, I don’t remember choosing to be born. How do you refute that? Surely you wouldn’t just resort to gaslighting or insulting me or invoking your imaginary friend.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I suggest cognitive behavioral therapy.
I find this insulting, why do you feel that you have to insult me for my beliefs?
There you don’t have to be in the same boat as people that pretend there is any good morality to be found in murdering gay folks.
IMO belief in God doesn’t put me in the same boat as people that pretend there is any good morality to be found in murdering gay folks.

Thebrownblob

Oh now the gaslighter is going to enlighten me about free will. Let’s start with the first deterministic argument against it, I don’t remember choosing to be born. How do you refute that? Surely you wouldn’t just resort to gaslighting or insulting me.
How can you even argue with someone who makes such a ridiculous argument? Talk to your parents about that one. L O L.

Status
Not open for further replies.