Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

I find this insulting, why do you feel that you have to insult me for my beliefs?

IMO belief in God doesn’t put me in the same boat as people that pretend there is any good morality to be found in murdering gay folks.
You and I had our disagreements. I believe you believe you have a connection to Christ, and I’ve been taught judge people by their fruit. Clearly something helped you change your life. That is truly an amazing story. If you haven’t figured this whole thread out, this is an opportunity for one person to mock you and your beliefs. He does not want a real conversation. He does not want to understand.

Box Ox

You think someone can convince you to be gay?
Come out sis, the world doesn’t need your genes any way.
It really is amazing what acceptance/widening the umbrella can do for gay folk. 7.6% of people now identify as in the same boat as gays.

Wonderful stuff, but I don’t understand that graph at all, it seems comedic, almost like bill maher is a comedian that does commentary of current events.

I think people can be convinced to say that they’re gay. There seems to be a lot of social pressure for it among the young folks. And any totally not bigoted corporate or educational institutions that’d give them a gold star and a leg up for doing so are totally into it.

That said, I don't think you chose to be gay at all. And I'd be glad to attend your gay wedding or send a gift from your registry. I think gay people are great.

Wonderful stuff, but I don’t understand that graph at all, it seems comedic, almost like bill maher is a comedian that does commentary of current events.

That "New Rule" segment was based on the news that 20.8% of Gen Z self-identifies as LGBTQ. Do you really think that number is accurate? Comedy often works specifically because it's been injected with key elements of truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think people can be convinced to say that they’re gay. There seems to be a lot of social pressure for it among the young folks. And any totally not bigoted corporate and educational institutions that’d give them a gold star and a leg up for doing so are totally into it.

That said, I don't think you chose to be gay at all. And I'd be glad to attend your gay wedding or send a gift from your registry. I think gay people are great.

That "New Rule" segment was based on the news that 20.8% of Gen Z self-identifies as LGBTQ. Do you really think that number is accurate? Comedy often works specifically because it's been injected with key elements of truth.
I think the umbrella of what was there in the 90’s has expanded greatly. When I came up it was just lgb, now they added a lot to that. It only makes sense that it would increase the number of people unified under the umbrella of sexual minorities.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I’d insult your intelligence if you had any.
the irony of having my intelligence questioned by an individual that believes Penguins walked from the South Pole to the Middle east,then turned around and walked back after the boat ride is pretty funny
Carry On

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m not insulting you.
That is your opinion.
You said you suffered multiple breakdowns,
Multiple breakdowns, not sure that is what I said
I suggested an alternative solution other than imaginary friends to you.
You know what I believe yet you continue to insult my beliefs. All good.

This is just logical to me, not insulting.
That is you opinion, I see it as insulting.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You and I had our disagreements. I believe you believe you have a connection to Christ, and I’ve been taught judge people by their fruit. Clearly something helped you change your life. That is truly an amazing story. If you haven’t figured this whole thread out, this is an opportunity for one person to mock you and your beliefs. He does not want a real conversation. He does not want to understand.
Thanks. I get it.

Box Ox

I think the umbrella of what was there in the 90’s has expanded greatly. When I came up it was just lgb, now they added a lot to that. It only makes sense that it would increase the number of people unified under the umbrella of sexual minorities.

You really think 20.8% of Gen Z are truly LGBTQ? I can respect that. Just can't see it myself.

El Correcto

god is dead
I believe God is a real being because I believe a number of times over the years I have experienced His presence lower onto me from above and unite me in such peace, unconditional love, and joy that was overwhelmingly awesome.

I turned away to go my own way many times while I was young but He kept showing up and revealing Himself in like manner as I described above. I kept hearing His voice, in my spirit , calling me to Him.

Finally one day in my brokenness I surrendered to Him and my life was forever altered that day, by His love, His power, and His presence. I believe he is truly real and He is truly my friend, and so much more.
What I’m seeing describe here appears to be multiple break downs. You’re right you didn’t say that though, you said in your brokenness which I don’t know if you just meant that poetically.

El Correcto

god is dead
You really think 20.8% of Gen Z are truly LGBTQ? I can respect that. Just can't see it myself.
Lgbtq+ and yeah I could see the majority of that 20% identifying that way. I think it is a very small minority of teens under that umbrella that aren’t really going through that experience. Probably like 1% or less.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“26For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

It’s weird that you started your little rant while leaving out this part. Now you’re resorting to omission.

Yes the New Testament calls it a righteous decree for homosexuals to die for being gay and I’m okay with gay people and think that is evil.
I’m just curious why you praise your imaginary friend as perfect when it condemned gays to death.
Romans chapter 1 gives features of every crumbling culture when you look at the history of cultures. They chose to live out vile passions and God said, “Ok, I will give you to it. I will stand back and let you have what you want and you will see the end thereof.
God did not make people gay. The Bible plainly teaches it is learned behavior due to choice.
Romans 1:24-26 says, “Therefore God also gave them to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who EXCHANGED the truth of God for a lie, and the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.''
There was an exchange made in a person's life and it was foundational to that life. The person chose to reject the natural order and seek after the unnatural.
That's why God condemns it. He would not condemn that which He had made.

vantexan

Nope, I did answer the question.

Here is some information for you.
We're talking about right now, not in times past.

vantexan

the irony of having my intelligence questioned by an individual that believes Penguins walked from the South Pole to the Middle east,then turned around and walked back after the boat ride is pretty funny
Carry On
Oh come on, everyone knows the penguins flew.

Status
Not open for further replies.