Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

I pick and choose the scriptures that I believe are necessary as the Holy Spirit leads, you don’t do that for me.
And of course the Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the New Testament but he's directing you to only look at certain verses and ignore the rest. You can be directed by the Holy Spirit but not the writers, most of whom were Christ's Apostles. Fascinating viewpoint.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And of course the Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the New Testament but he's directing you to only look at certain verses and ignore the rest. Yes just as you do. You can be directed by the Holy Spirit but not the writers, most of whom were Christ's Apostles.They can be led and guided by the Holy Spirit too. They are part divine and part human as well. Fascinating viewpoint. Thank you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Bible teaches our past sins are washed away when we accept Jesus and are baptized. It also teaches going forward that we can still lose our soul by backsliding into sin. The Apostle Paul said he brought himself under subjection lest while preaching to others he himself should be a castaway. You choose to refuse to heed the warnings of a chosen Apostle and think it all unnecessary. That's your choice. I hope you've made the right choice.
Are you sure you’re following Jesus?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_5107.gif

vantexan

@Integrity your post #6764 won't pull up for me. Happened last week too but after I mentioned you had blocked me it suddenly worked. So far not this time but I can reply to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.