Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe it’s because I replied within your quote.

I will refrain from doing that in the future if that is the case. My bad.
IMG_4383.jpeg

vantexan

The love of God renders evil impotent.
So there's no longer evil in the world? Left up to you evil would continue. You're against this or that but won't take a stand against it. School libraries can give access to books not only describing sex acts but have pictures of sex acts being performed and you say who are you to say what is indecent.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So there's no longer evil in the world? Left up to you evil would continue. You're against this or that but won't take a stand against it. School libraries can give access to books not only describing sex acts but have pictures of sex acts being performed and you say who are you to say what is indecent.
The love of God renders all this impotent.

Integrity

Binge Poster
2 things came up about the Bible in discussion at my church.

The fundamental/evangelical church I attend claims that the Bible is inerrant and is historically factual and should be read literally. I don’t hold to these beliefs.
If you also don’t hold to these beliefs, I am interested in your views on this .

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
2 things came up about the Bible in discussion at my church.

The fundamental/evangelical church I attend claims that the Bible is inerrant and is historically factual and should be read literally. I don’t hold to these beliefs.
If you also don’t hold to these beliefs, I am interested in your views on this .
Well, for God’s sake’s, don’t let them read Aesop, or Grimm Brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.