Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

View attachment 458146
So no he isn't a presbyterian. In fact he isn't really a Christian at all(it's literally in the name) A lot of people say they are a lot of things but it doesn't make it true. That right there tells me he is a liar and anything he says is possibly not true at all.
have you seen his videos?

i hear alot of excuses for not supporting equality and supporting name calling because "we are sinners and if i ask for forgiveness it will be given". maybe its time to try something new?

Thebrownblob

i hear alot of excuses for not supporting equality and supporting name calling because "we are sinners and if i ask for forgiveness it will be given". maybe its time to try something new?
Denying Jesus is something new? that’s amazing who would’ve ever thought of that?
That’s quite an amazing revelation.

Brown Down

So no real argument that I proved not only I'd he not a presbyterian but also not a Christian. Maybe try something new yourself and refute what I said instead of changing the subject. It's hard to believe so eone who is a proven liar. And by denying christ and calling himself a Christian he has done just that. This credibility down the drain.

Integrity

Binge Poster

My faith is that Jesus’s teachings supports equality and does not support name calling while offering forgiveness to those who don’t support equality and support name calling. Many believers deny His radical teachings of love, substituting their religion and written traditions or code for them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So no real argument that I proved not only I'd he not a presbyterian but also not a Christian. Maybe try something new yourself and refute what I said instead of changing the subject. It's hard to believe so eone who is a proven liar. And by denying christ and calling himself a Christian he has done just that. This credibility down the drain.
Denying Christ did not disqualify Peter.

Brown Down

Peter recommitted to Christ. It's all in the bible. People who leave Christianity yet come back to it reaffirm their faith. Just because you leave doesn't mean you aren't welcome back. But you are NOT a Christian while you dont follow Christ teachings. We have had plenty of people in our church who have been away for years and decades come in and reaffirm and become part of it again.

rickyb

Denying Jesus is something new? that’s amazing who would’ve ever thought of that?
That’s quite an amazing revelation.
im saying if you dont support equality, if you are silent, if you support name calling, then try a new religion

what does that say about what your current religion is?

newolddude

Remind me how many hospitals have been built by atheists.

GA7uqQWXAAA3M8Q

FromOffTheStreets

im saying if you dont support equality, if you are silent, if you support name calling, then try a new religion

what does that say about what your current religion is?
Absolute equality is not possible. People have different levels of ability & work ethic.
If everyone was given 2000 a month, 1 guy would use it wisely & another would waste it. The wasters would continue to cry "EQUALITY" even though they receive the exact same sum

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Absolute equality is not possible. People have different levels of ability & work ethic.
If everyone was given 2000 a month, 1 guy would use it wisely & another would waste it. The wasters would continue to cry "EQUALITY" even though they receive the exact same sum
Sounds biblical

rickyb

im talking about equal treatment of ppl on this site for example

An israeli life is equal to a palestinian life is equal to a white life is equal to a black life

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe that all humans are created equal to be a self evident truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.