Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Peter recommitted to Christ. It's all in the bible. People who leave Christianity yet come back to it reaffirm their faith. Just because you leave doesn't mean you aren't welcome back. But you are NOT a Christian while you dont follow Christ teachings. We have had plenty of people in our church who have been away for years and decades come in and reaffirm and become part of it again.
Are you a perfect human?

rickyb

I believe that all humans are created equal to be a self evident truth.
yea and if you dont believe in whites = blacks = israelis = japanese = women = men and you dont believe in equal treatments, and you support name calling, then maybe its time to at the very least get a new preacher cuz the one you got aint workin!

Brown Down

Are you a perfect human?
Nope but I also don't claim to be something I'm not. Which leas us back to you can't be a presbyterian let alot a Christian and not believe in Christ. You would either be a Muslim, Jewish etc. which is perfectly fine. But you would NOT be a Christian and are lying by saying you are.

rickyb

Nope but I also don't claim to be something I'm not. Which leas us back to you can't be a presbyterian let alot a Christian and not believe in Christ. You would either be a Muslim, Jewish etc. which is perfectly fine. But you would NOT be a Christian and are lying by saying you are.
that doesnt really matter to me

theres a debate with sam harris and chris hedges and he expands on his understanding

Brown Down

that doesnt really matter to me

theres a debate with sam harris and chris hedges and he expands on his understanding
So I proved he is a liar(which he isby calling himself a Christian) and your ok becausewhat he says fits your narrative. That's called brainwashing. And it explains a lot.

Brown Down

i dont think he believes in god the way you do.
Which is fine. He has a different religion then that's not Christianity. He can make his own.
But it still doesn't mean he is a Christian. It's the equivalent of me saying I'm a vegan while eating a steak.

Integrity

Binge Poster
yea and if you dont believe in whites = blacks = israelis = japanese = women = men and you dont believe in equal treatments, and you support name calling, then maybe its time to at the very least get a new preacher cuz the one you got aint workin!
IMO That would be a decision each would have to make as God leads them.

rickyb

Which is fine. He has a different religion then that's not Christianity. He can make his own.
But it still doesn't mean he is a Christian. It's the equivalent of me saying I'm a vegan while eating a steak.
well hes an ordained presberteryian minister and a vegan.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Since you are not a perfect human and Jesus was, then how do you account for your not following all His ways and teaching?

Do you claim to be a Christian?

Brown Down

Since you are not a perfect human and Jesus was, then how do you account for your not following all His ways and teaching?

Do you claim to be a Christian?
Go read a Bible. Because clearly you haven't. And honestly you do nothing but mock Christians by doing that.

rickyb

Go read a Bible. Because clearly you haven't. And honestly you do nothing but mock Christians by doing that.
i think christians mock themselves when they half ass being good, and support name calling, etc

this is bare minimum, i dont even think if you do that youre a good christian.

Brown Down

i think christians mock themselves when they half ass being good, and support name calling, etc

this is bare minimum, i dont even think if you do that youre a good christian.
You keep proving you don't even know what a Christian is yet you know what we are supposed to be. Go away Ricky. You are one of the biggest hypocrites on here.

rickyb

You keep proving you don't even know what a Christian is yet you know what we are supposed to be. Go away Ricky. You are one of the biggest hypocrites on here.
what action do you do that makes you most christian?

i think telling people to go away is satanic

Status
Not open for further replies.