Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Down

what action do you do that makes you most christian?

i think telling people to go away is satanic
Keep living in a bubble. What you think and what's reality are way different things. But just keep living up n a bubble. You aren't even good enough to get a rose out of me with your mocking. I would say nice try but it really isn't. D- at best.

rickyb

Keep living in a bubble. What you think and what's reality are way different things. But just keep living up n a bubble. You aren't even good enough to get a rose out of me with your mocking. I would say nice try but it really isn't. D- at best.
no need to be shy about your most christian actions!

more to being a christian than just thoughts.

Brown Down

no need to be shy about your most christian actions!

more to being a christian than just thoughts.
There's more to being a Christian that you refuse to even learn Ricky. But yet you don't let that stop you from spewing crap does it? But hey keep being a hypocrite and a bigot.

Brown Down

what do you do that most makes you a christian?
I'm done talking to bigots and hypocrites on religion. You can and should read up on what you spew Ricky. It's clear you don't, you use liars for news, and you refuse to listen to others. And then you cry when others treat you with disdain. Look in the mirror. You bring it all on yourself. Time to grow up or shut up.

rickyb

I'm done talking to bigots and hypocrites on religion. You can and should read up on what you spew Ricky. It's clear you don't, you use liars for news, and you refuse to listen to others. And then you cry when others treat you with disdain. Look in the mirror. You bring it all on yourself. Time to grow up or shut up.
dude you said all of htat instead of just saying what you actually do?

if you dont do much then its time to go back to the christian drawing boards.

Brown Down

Might be time for another time out Ricky. Mocking others and their religions. So sad. I would hope you would learn but some never will.

Brown Down

pleased to meet you

watch star wars, the matrix, LOTR, and chris hedges book wages of rebellion, and watch some cornel west videos, and you will begin to understand what christianity is truly about.
You will never know what it's about as you never want to be one. But yet you tell us what we should do. You are a full self centered bigot and hypocrite . And shockingly we do NOT have to stand by and be mocked and shown disdain. So honestly go Elon Musk yourself. I'm done with people like you.

rickyb

You will never know what it's about as you never want to be one. But yet you tell us what we should do. You are a full self centered bigot and hypocrite . And shockingly we do NOT have to stand by and be mocked and shown disdain. So honestly go Elon Musk yourself. I'm done with people like you.
i think i already am a jedi. i will give you my best christian advice.

Brown Down

Do you claim to be a Christian?

I do.
So you claim to be perfect. As you asked me earlier. And if I'm not that how can I follow his teachings. So are you perfect? If you say yes your a heretic as no one other than he is perfect. If no a hypocrite as you said I need to be to follow his teachings. So again. You mock religions you know very little about. And we don't have to take it. But if you ever did read the Bible you would know that. Clearly you don't. So again. Above applies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you claim to be perfect. As you asked me earlier. And if I'm not that how can I follow his teachings. So are you perfect? If you say yes your a heretic as no one other than he is perfect. If no a hypocrite as you said I need to be to follow his teachings. So again. You mock religions you know very little about. And we don't have to take it. But if you ever did read the Bible you would know that. Clearly you don't. So again. Above applies.
No I don’t claim that.

No.

Where is there mockery?

I was just responding to what you said. Nothing more.

I mock no man or religion. Never have never will.

Who is we? I thought I was discussing with you. You have someone else there with you.

I love the Bible but I recognize that religion can go only so far.

Christ is the answer. That is why IMO it is called Christianity and not Biblianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.