Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

I hear constant liberal attacks on conservatives by a person who thinks he's clever using references to Christianity.
i think brown down just goes to church, and prays at home and is maybe nice to his friends

or maybe hes not even nice and hes bad. i dunno.

vantexan

He does seem to have knowledge of Jesus’s radical teachings on love and sacrifice.
If you say so. He's big on telling others how they should live but when it's pointed out he lives on land that Native Americans were pushed off of, he dodges whether he should give the land back but demands the Israeli Jews do so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you say so. He's big on telling others how they should live but when it's pointed out he lives on land that Native Americans were pushed off of, he dodges whether he should give the land back but demands the Israeli Jews do so.
IMO everyone should give everyone‘s land back. USA should lead the way.

rickyb

ive been protesting for justice for the natives

have you?

i dont own land. my parents do. i dont know what their grandparents did. one of htem came after the war.

rickyb

Absolutely hilarious.
no its the exact same thing whats goin on in israel

its not capitalist. the govt is involved in violently stealing peoples land. if they called themselves communist and werent allied with you, you'd be all over it let me tell you. i know how your brain works.

vantexan

IMO everyone should give everyone‘s land back. USA should lead the way.
Don't put it on the USA. If you think you are living on stolen land then give it back. If you don't own land, just rent, then stop participating in the system by going back to Europe. Or you can acknowledge that since the dawn of man groups have fought over territory and there's always a loser. Be better than that by not coveting the land of others. But what's done is done.

vantexan

ive been protesting for justice for the natives

have you?

i dont own land. my parents do. i dont know what their grandparents did. one of htem came after the war.
So? You benefit from their owning the land. If you're going to insist the Jews should give up the land they fought for and leave then you do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.