Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don't put it on the USA. If you think you are living on stolen land then give it back. If you don't own land, just rent, then stop participating in the system by going back to Europe. Or you can acknowledge that since the dawn of man groups have fought over territory and there's always a loser. Be better than that by not coveting the land of others. But what's done is done.
Nah. I’ll stick with my statement.

You do you.

vantexan

Not a bad question.
I'm part Cherokee and a descendent of a half white Cherokee chief who signed a treaty with the U.S. government. Didn't stop the government from forcing the Cherokee off their land and marched at gunpoint to what is now Oklahoma. Thousands died. But guess what? The Cherokee accepted their fate, assimilated, and moved on. We now have primarily white liberals who think they know better and stir up trouble where there shouldn't be any.

The thing with the Left is everything is connected to racism. They are upset that a group perceived to be white is dominating a group perceived to not be. I never hear them talking about the Turks killing 1.5 million Christian Armenians just over a hundred years ago. You don't hear them talking about the Christians in the last century being forced out of Lebanon by Muslims or the 2 million Christians fleeing Iraq after the Iranian supported Shia took power. They never speak of the Muslim Moors or Ottoman Turks over running southern Europe for centuries. Or the Mongols or Huns over running parts of Europe. It's always the evil white man being blamed for everything by white liberals. So much so these indoctrinated college kids practically foam at the mouth about the racism of straight white males. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

rickyb

I'm part Cherokee and a descendent of a half white Cherokee chief who signed a treaty with the U.S. government. Didn't stop the government from forcing the Cherokee off their land and marched at gunpoint to what is now Oklahoma. Thousands died. But guess what? The Cherokee accepted their fate, assimilated, and moved on. We now have primarily white liberals who think they know better and stir up trouble where there shouldn't be any.

The thing with the Left is everything is connected to racism. They are upset that a group perceived to be white is dominating a group perceived to not be. I never hear them talking about the Turks killing 1.5 million Christian Armenians just over a hundred years ago. You don't hear them talking about the Christians in the last century being forced out of Lebanon by Muslims or the 2 million Christians fleeing Iraq after the Iranian supported Shia took power. They never speak of the Muslim Moors or Ottoman Turks over running southern Europe for centuries. Or the Mongols or Huns over running parts of Europe. It's always the evil white man being blamed for everything by white liberals. So much so these indoctrinated college kids practically foam at the mouth about the racism of straight white males. It's truly a sad state of affairs.
maybe the reason were talking about israel now is because we are funding israel now

Integrity

Binge Poster

Must you bring racism into this?

vantexan

maybe the reason were talking about israel now is because we are funding israel now
You're talking about them because somehow, some way college kids who support abortion, women's and gay rights have been indoctrinated to believe a non white group is being wronged by whites and nothing trumps racism. That's a non white group that believes your support of abortion, women's and gay rights is worthy of death.

vantexan

Must you bring racism into this?
We were talking about Native Americans and how, according to you, the land should be given back to them.

I suspect that when the Holy Spirit is talking directly to you he never tells you that you should know your history if you're going to say what others should or shouldn't do. Because it seems you are full of opinions on how others should act but you have no historical foundation on why they act the way they do.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're talking about them because somehow, some way college kids who support abortion, women's and gay rights have been indoctrinated to believe a non white group is being wronged by whites and nothing trumps racism. That's a non white group that believes your support of abortion, women's and gay rights is worthy of death.
Wut the?

Status
Not open for further replies.