Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Is there another way?
IMG_2071.gif

Box Ox

i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with.

Hope you never have to find out that people of certain ideologies won’t be willing to grant you that same mercy. They won’t respect or care about your tolerance of them if they’ve got a problem with you.

rickyb

Hope you never have to find out that people of certain ideologies won’t be willing to grant you that same mercy. They won’t respect or care about your tolerance of them if they’ve got a problem with you.
it is better to suffer injustice than to commit it - socrates

Box Ox

i got my faith in the right place which is following religion - equal treatment. we want to be morally consistent even with people we dont agree ideologically with.
it is better to suffer injustice than to commit it - socrates

Acknowledging ideological realities isnt the commission of an injustice.

vantexan

For starters; IMO immediate cease fire by Israel, immediate surrender of Hamas and immediate return of all the hostages.
That would be great if it would happen. Do you think an organization who slaughtered in the most brutal fashion over a thousand people, took hundreds hostage, say they're going to continue such attacks, and use their own people as human shields, are going to just give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.