Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromOffTheStreets

I’m not asking you to join my “movement” only religions do that.
Where does the Motivation to Log onto a website & scour religious threads come from? Seeking attention...pulling people into your agnostic cult?
I‘m just explaining why religions makes no sense to anyone outside of that religion.
It's the same reason I can't understand why people love soccer. I love most sports, but soccer is a no go. Different things motivate different people. It's not my job to destroy someone's view of soccer.
The difference in my ”movement” as you call it, is I don’t lie to people and tell them that if they follow my way they will have the ultimate best outcome after death but if they don’t they will have the ultimate worse outcome. This is a dead (pardon the pun) giveaway that it is a man made religion. Rewards or punishment depending on if you accept or reject is the way religions keep people in them.
Noone knows who was right until after death. Faith in whatever ideology you hold is all you have until your last breath.
Another great thing about my way is it doesn't cause divisions in people or even wars over my god.
Athiests have killed far more than any religious war.

Nothing that you have said leads me towards agnosticism. Try harder

vantexan

I’m not asking you to join my “movement” only religions do that. I‘m just explaining why religions makes no sense to anyone outside of that religion. I‘m not an Atheist. The difference in my ”movement” as you call it, is I don’t lie to people and tell them that if they follow my way they will have the ultimate best outcome after death but if they don’t they will have the ultimate worse outcome. This is a dead (pardon the pun) giveaway that it is a man made religion. Rewards or punishment depending on if you accept or reject is the way religions keep people in them. Amazing how each religious god’s reward is always tailored to the fleshy follower (streets of gold, live forever in bliss, many virgins, even reincarnation for another go around at life.) Another great thing about my way is it doesn't cause divisions in people or even wars over my god.
My proof of my ideology is all around us. I believe in a creator but not in a creator that man has made. Man from the beginning of time has tried to create a god so they know what to worship. I imagine every group of people from the beginning of time has made a god with each group just knowing they are the ones that has the “true” god. Each religion makes no sense to anyone outside of that religion but that religion uses that to prove they are the real deal and the believers are special and chosen for being able to make sense out of the non sense.
I heard Jerry Falwell once say that, when he died if he found out Christianity wasn't true, his life would still have been immeasurably better because he was a Christian. I can look around and see what not being a Christian looks like. I don't want that for my life. You are free to choose, no one is forcing you to believe.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20231223_115258.jpg

Thebrownblob

I am of the mind that Jesus would bless same sex unions with His love as he blesses other sinners.
Blessing the person and blessing the sin are not the same thing. He hung out with all those kind of people and he compelled them to want to change. He did not tell them to continue on the way they were. He actually said go and sin no more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe Jesus would bless a person engaged in the sin of gay anal sex with his love, just as he does with all sinners.
You just changed your narrative.

You said you believed he would bless the union of two people having gay anal sex.

Not a person, singular.

Please try to stick to your story.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I believe Jesus would bless a person engaged in the sin of gay anal sex with his love, just as he does with all sinners.
Bless while engaged in gay anal sex?
Bless while anyone is committing any sin?

Wait.. I forgot. You have stated that the Holy Spirit told you that God has changed His mind and homosexuality and gay marriage is not sinful now. My bad. Sorry. I keep forgetting you've got the latest divine articles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.