Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Did Jesus come to earth to condemn anyone for anything?
He came to this earth and condemned sin.
But, the peace he brought (the war was sin) was between God and man. He gave a just God what He required and gave man hope (who had no hope) of eternal life by His sacrifice and the shedding of His blood.
Sin cannot be tolerated by God's holiness and justice. Jesus reconciled that.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you think Jesus would support gay sex.
Okay, carry on.

I am of the mind that Jesus would bless same sex unions with His love as he blesses other sinners.

So you believe Jesus would bless gay anal sex.

GMAFB

I believe Jesus would bless a person engaged in the sin of gay anal sex with his love, just as he does with all sinners.

You just changed your narrative.

You said you believed he would bless the union of two people having gay anal sex.

Not a person, singular.

Please try to stick to your story.

I was simply responding to your post.

Yes, you responded in two different ways.

Make up your mind.

No, I really didn’t.

Yes you did.

You said Jesus would bless a union.

Then you changed it to sinner.

You are not speaking with integrity.
Please read . I put it all in one so you can recognize what I see as your misunderstanding.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He came to this earth and condemned sin.
But, the peace he brought (the war was sin) was between God and man. He gave a just God what He required and gave man hope (who had no hope) of eternal life by His sacrifice and the shedding of His blood.
Sin cannot be tolerated by God's holiness and justice. Jesus reconciled that.
I disagree with your point of view. I know you get all your points of view from religious texts however I can’t see where the text even supports your point of view.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please read . I put it all in one so you can recognize what I see as your misunderstanding.
Please read the quotes you posted.

You said Jesus would bless a union of two gay people.

Then you changed it to Jesus would bless a sinner, singular.

You just reposted proof you changed your statement while claiming you didn't.

You are not engaging in this discussion with integrity. Please be better.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please read the quotes you posted.

You said Jesus would bless a union of two gay people.

Then you changed it to Jesus would bless a sinner, singular.

You just reposted proof you changed your statement while claiming you didn't.

You are not engaging in this discussion with integrity. Please be better.
Sorry IMO you are wrong about this.

Please point out how you misunderstand what is being said.

vantexan

This is not true.
Letter for letter maybe not, but it's been your argument all along that you can reject parts of the Bible because they're the writings of men that aren't inspired by the Holy Spirit who tells you directly what you should believe. You've said that multiple times.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Letter for letter maybe not, but it's been your argument all along that you can reject parts of the Bible because they're the writings of men that aren't inspired by the Holy Spirit who tells you directly what you should believe. You've said that multiple times.
Never said I did not believe that the writers of the Bible were not inspired. I believe the issue is that you and I don’t share the same biblical inspiration theory.

vantexan

By the way perusing your link I saw that they described how the money changers were taking advantage of the poor in the temple as racist. When you describe what one person of a race does to another of the same race as racist then your mind is infected with wokeness.

vantexan

Never said I did not believe that the writers of the Bible were not inspired. I believe the issue is that you and I don’t share the same biblical inspiration theory.
You have said repeatedly that they were no more inspired than you are and that you have the right to reject their teachings if you disagree because they are just imperfect men. A bone of contention in particular is homosexuality. You don't believe it's wrong to do such so you reject the teaching that it is. Another thing I've noticed is you believe that we can still perform miracles but refused to answer my post asking why then aren't the sick and handicapped healed? I'm not saying that to trap you. I'm pointing out the obvious which I believe you've never considered. But you certainly will dodge questions when you don't have an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.