Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Bless while engaged in gay anal sex?
Bless while anyone is committing any sin?

Wait.. I forgot. You have stated that the Holy Spirit told you that God has changed His mind and homosexuality and gay marriage is not sinful now. My bad. Sorry. I keep forgetting you've got the latest divine articles.

vantexan

Seems reasonable.

I believe Jesus would do this with love and without condemnation.
Yes he would. But it's not condemnation to point out the things that are listed as sins in the Bible. It's concern for your soul's salvation. We all sin but some choose to continue in sin. It's the refusal to stop sinning, refusal to ask forgiveness from God, giving ourselves over to sin because that's what we want, that endangers our soul.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes he would. But it's not condemnation to point out the things that are listed as sins in the Bible. It's concern for your soul's salvation. We all sin but some choose to continue in sin. It's the refusal to stop sinning, refusal to ask forgiveness from God, giving ourselves over to sin because that's what we want, that endangers our soul.
Hate the sin but love the sinner.

Is it that hard?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I just want to follow His example and do what I believe Jesus would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.