Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There is instruction how to be saved in Jesus Christ. Repentance of sin is one of those things that is required.
" Except you repent you will all likewise perish." - Jesus ..Luke 13:3
Sounds like a command (to save) with a touch of damnation if you don't.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Explain.
Is that what happened to you?
How did you know? When did whatever happened happen?
Explain to me 'the' what it was. The receiving of the Holy Spirit.

Why are you being so evasive explaining you receiving the Holy Spirit? When one receives Diety, I am sure it has to be something that you would be happy to explain to someone. Such a monumental event.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Explain.
Is that what happened to you?
How did you know? When did whatever happened happen?
Explain to me the what it was. The receiving of the Holy Spirit.

Why are you being so evasive explaining you receiving the Holy Spirit? When one receives Diety, I am sure it has to be something that you would be happy to explain to someone. Such a monumental event.
It is a work of God and it comes by faith.
It is when the believer recognizes the occurrence of the full baptism in the Holy Spirit experiencing the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

This might help:

BrownFlush

It is a work of God and it comes by faith.
It is when the believer recognizes the occurrence of the full baptism in the Holy Spirit experiencing the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

This might help:

That's what I'm trying to get you to explain.
"when the believer recognizes the occurrence" you say.
What did you recognize? What is that full baptism in the Holy Spirit? How is this done? Explain the experience of the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. When Deity went inside of you, it had to have been memorable moment.
Is the Holy Spirit literally living inside your physical body?

FromOffTheStreets

What did you recognize? What is that full baptism in the Holy Spirit? How is this done? Explain the experience of the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. When Deity went inside of you, it had to have been memorable moment.
What does this mean?

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1 cor. 3:16

Integrity

Binge Poster

BrownFlush

What does this mean?

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1 cor. 3:16
No doubt about it.
The Holy Spirit dwells in the Christian.
How does He dwell in the Christian?

"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin...- Rom.8: 9-10

"To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." - Col. 1:27

Is Jesus in you?
How is Jesus in you?

Status
Not open for further replies.