Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

BrownFlush

even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father. - Jesus John 10:38
How is Jesus in The Father?
How is the Father in Jesus?
How is your son in you?
How are you in your son?

FromOffTheStreets

even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father. - Jesus John 10:38
How is Jesus in The Father?
How is the Father in Jesus?
How is your son in you?
How are you in your son?
Could it be like DNA & genes...in a dimension that humans can't understand until they pass through the veil?
The father, son & holy spirit are 1 being yet 3 persons. Humans can understand ABC but can't comprehend external dimensions in the spirit world

BrownFlush

Could it be like DNA & genes...in a dimension that humans can't understand until they pass through the veil?
The father, son & holy spirit are 1 being yet 3 persons. Humans can understand ABC but can't comprehend external dimensions in the spirit world
You're on it.
Folks can see me in my son, and me in him. We are not literally "in" each other.
Deity is the same way. "If you seen me, you've seen the Father." - John 14:9 He's not talking literal.
All the persons of Deity are separate persons but are" in" each other.
The scriptures teach that God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit are not literally"in" anyone. The miraculous power of the Holy Spirit (the baptism ) not the HS himself, happened twice and only twice. Acts 2 and Acts 10. It was done for a specific purpose and was miraculous.
No where in the Scriptures is the Holy Spirit "literally " in anyone.
He is in the convert representatively. The more we grow in Christ, the more of the fruits of the Spirit we produce. The more scripture we know, the more we become like God. The more we "look" like Jesus is because the Holy Spirit has guided us into all truth by His written Word which is "in"us.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're on it.
Folks can see me in my son, and me in him. We are not literally "in" each other.
Deity is the same way. "If you seen me, you've seen the Father." - John 14:9 He's not talking literal.
The scriptures teach that God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit are not literally"in" anyone. The miraculous power of the Holy Spirit (the baptism ) not the HS himself, happened twice and only twice. Acts 2 and Acts 10. It was done for a specific purpose and was miraculous.
He is in the convert representatively. The more we grow in Christ, the more of the fruits of the Spirit we produce. The more scripture we know, the more we become like God. The more we "look" like Jesus is because the Holy Spirit has guided us into all truth by His written Word which is "in"us.
IMG_5372.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're on it.
Merry Christmas friend.

My point of view is that the more we know the living God personally, the more we desire to and share in His divinity.

I believe the more we know and follow the living example of the Word of God, the Living Word, the Word made Flesh, Jesus, the more useful and and meaningful traditional means of grace will be as the Holy Spirit enables.

IMO This goes for written religious traditions such as the word of God(the Bible), oral traditions, and other passed down religious traditional means of grace.

BrownFlush

Merry Christmas friend.

My point of view is that the more we know the living God personally, the more we desire to and share in His divinity.

I believe the more we know and follow the living example of the Word of God, the Living Word, the Word made Flesh, Jesus, the more useful and and meaningful traditional means of grace will be as the Holy Spirit enables.

IMO This goes for written religious traditions such as the word of God(the Bible), oral traditions, and other passed down religious traditional means of grace.
Deflect.
In your own words, tell of this "when the believer recognizes the occurrence "

vantexan

Merry Christmas friend.

I'm still waiting for you to go down to the local hospital and perform miracles.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The first step towards this experience seems to be for the believer is the humble and honest recognition and admission that the occurrence of the full indwelling if the Holy Spirit in the believer hasn’t happened yet.

In your case it seems, based upon the content of your posts, that you have recognized and admitted this.

I believe you are in your way.

BrownFlush

The first step towards this experience seems to be for the believer is the humble and honest recognition and admission that the occurrence of the full indwelling if the Holy Spirit in the believer hasn’t happened yet.

In your case it seems, based upon the content of your posts, that you have recognized and admitted this.

I believe you are in your way.
Deflect.
Not interested in steps.
I'm interested in you...
Why are you having difficulty telling about this? What was your "personal" experience when this happened? What was it that made you"recognize the occurance?"This is about the 6th or 7th time you've been asked.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Deflect.
Not interested in steps.
I'm interested in you...

Why are you having difficulty telling about this? What was your "personal" experience when this happened? What was it that made you"recognize the occurance?"This is about the 6th or 7th time you've been asked.
He’s a 12 stepper

Integrity

Binge Poster
Deflect.
Not interested in steps.
I'm interested in you...

I am having no difficulty.

Waiting on God to give me the words, in his time.

You will get what you get my friend.

Hoping the words that He gives me to share with you will help you in your unbelief.

In my great need one day a long time ago the Holy Spirit, God moved my mind, body and spirit to a deep longing, desire, thirst, and hunger to truly know Him. To know Him personally, apart from any religion, religious tradition, written or other or any other passed down means of grace.

Have you ever experienced anything of this nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.