Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Guess I have 6 attempts to go.
He sobered up and had an epiphany, now he’s a guru. Seen many like him. They get their religion from AA. It’s generic and universal, that’s why he won’t adhere to certain scriptural doctrine, he wants it to be all inclusive with no consequences.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I am having no difficulty.

Waiting on God to give me the words, in his time.

You will get what you get my friend.

Hoping the words that He gives me to share with you will help you in your unbelief.

In my great need one day a long time ago the Holy Spirit, God moved my mind, body and spirit to a deep longing, desire, thirst, and hunger to truly know Him. To know Him personally, apart from any religion, religious tradition, written or other or any other passed down means of grace.

Have you ever experienced anything of this nature?
Yes you are having difficulty.
In scripture, when someone had the experience you think you know of, they would have no trouble describing what happened to them.
Some could miraculously speak foreign languages. Some could interpret those languages to others. Some could prophesy. Some could heal others. Nobody had to ask them if the power of the Holy Spirit had been given to them. It was obvious.
“ Waiting on God to give you the words?” Lol
He already has given “ all of us the words.”
You continue to lie and expose yourself as a fraud/fool.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes you are having difficulty.
In scripture, when someone had the experience you think you know of, they would have no trouble describing what happened to them.
Some could miraculously speak foreign languages. Some could interpret those languages to others. Some could prophesy. Some could heal others. Nobody had to ask them if the power of the Holy Spirit had been given to them. It was obvious.
“ Waiting on God to give you the words?” Lol
He already has given “ all of us the words.”
You continue to lie and expose yourself as a fraud/fool.
If you answer the question I can move forward.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He sobered up and had an epiphany, now he’s a guru. Seen many like him. They get their religion from AA. It’s generic and universal, that’s why he won’t adhere to certain scriptural doctrine, he wants it to be all inclusive with no consequences.
AA is not a religion.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is your experience with AA?

BrownFlush

Have you ever experienced anything of this nature?
The Word of God has satisfied /answered/ given /supplied everything I need to have a biblical relationship with God through Jesus Christ. The difference in my relationship with God and yours is, mine is based on what God wants. Not what I/you want. He has defined what that is in His Word for all to understand. I humbly submit to His Will.

He finally told you what to say? Good deal. Let’s hear it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Word of God has satisfied /answered/ given /supplied everything I need to have a biblical relationship with God through Jesus Christ. The difference in my relationship with God and yours is, mine is based on what God wants. Not what I/you want. He has defined what that is in His Word for all to understand. I humbly submit to His Will.

He finally told you what to say? Good deal. Let’s hear it.
I am glad religion satisfies you, but I have experienced more of God than religious traditions could satisfy.

BrownFlush

I am glad religion satisfies you,
Don’t confuse the Word of God with religion. It has nothing to do with your definition of what religion is.
but I have experienced more of God than religious traditions could satisfy.
This is the 10th time I’ve asked you to tell of this experience.
If you answer the question I can move forward.
I did. But you never moved forward.

I thought those words were coming when I answered? Is there anything else dependent on your revelation?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don’t confuse the Word of God with religion. It has nothing to do with your definition of what religion is.

This is the 10th time I’ve asked you to tell of this experience.

I did. But you never moved forward.

I thought those words were coming when I answered? Is there anything else dependent on your revelation?
My theory on the Bible is that it is written religious tradition, the word of God.

Only Jesus is the Word of God. All authority has been given Him, authority apart from religion.

You haven’t answered my question about the experience I described.

BrownFlush

Only Jesus is the Word of God. All authority has been given Him,
Yes This is found in John 1 and Matthew 28
You haven’t answered my question about the experience I described.
Yes I did. This is my “experience “.

For the 11th time…

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes This is found in John 1 and Matthew 28

Yes I did. This is my “experience “.

For the 11th time…
In my great need one day a long time ago I experienced a deep longing, desire, thirst, and hunger to truly know God. To truly know Him personally, apart from the Bible.

Have you ever experienced a desire to truly know God, to know Him personally apart from the Bible?

BrownFlush

Have you ever experienced a desire to truly know God, to know Him personally apart from the Bible?
I have told you, the only way to know God is what He has revealed about Himself in the inspired scriptures. I personally know Him because of this knowledge.
In my great need one day a long time ago I experienced a deep longing, desire, thirst, and hunger to truly know God. To truly know Him personally, apart from the Bible.
12th time.. the experience/what happened that satisfied this?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have told you, the only way to know God is what He has revealed about Himself in the inspired scriptures. I personally know Him because of this knowledge.

12th time.. the experience/what happened that satisfied this?
Hang on. My conscience is yet to be satisfied to enable me to move to the next step or next aspect of my experience yet.

So you believe knowing the Bible is equivalent to knowing God?

vantexan

AA is not a religion.
A coworker years ago went to AA meetings with her alcoholic boyfriend. They broke up but she continued to go. She had no use for organized religion but to hear her talk AA was filling that void that religion does for many. She never seemed to realize that but honestly sounded like she was attending church services.

vantexan

Hang on. My conscience is yet to be satisfied to enable me to move to the next step or next aspect of my experience yet.

I'm still trying to understand why you believe in miracles but won't answer my question of why those with that gift aren't curing everyone of their diseases or handicaps? There's no stipulation that I'm aware of that everything must be a certain way before a miracle can be performed.

BrownFlush

I forgot. God has not told you the words yet to use to describe when you were baptized by/ into the Holy Spirit.

No. I don’t believe.
I know that’s the only way one can know God.
Everything else is a made up guess.
He has revealed who he is, what he has done, how he feels, what he requires of me, and what he will do by His Holy Spirit in His Word.

FromOffTheStreets

No. I don’t believe.
I know that’s the only way one can know God.
Everything else is a made up guess.
He has revealed who he is, what he has done, how he feels, what he requires of me, and what he will do by His Holy Spirit in His Word.
I know people & know of many others who know the Bible very well (even college professors) that don't believe in Him. Not to bring this subject into the mix, but I know of many who were Baptized who no longer believe. The only way you can believe is if the father wishes.
John 6:44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
The Bible opens our understanding of who he is . Luke 24:45
We can't come into this without the Father revealing himself to us & without the Bible to guide our path

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A coworker years ago went to AA meetings with her alcoholic boyfriend. They broke up but she continued to go. She had no use for organized religion but to hear her talk AA was filling that void that religion does for many. She never seemed to realize that but honestly sounded like she was attending church services.
What am I saying? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.