Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm still trying to understand why you believe in miracles but won't answer my question of why those with that gift aren't curing everyone of their diseases or handicaps? There's no stipulation that I'm aware of that everything must be a certain way before a miracle can be performed.
You’d best believe he believes it was thru Gods grace he got sober. I’m surprised he won’t say that. He’s too all powerful now to humble himself anymore.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I know people & know of many others who know the Bible very well (even college professors) that don't believe in Him. Not to bring this subject into the mix, but I know of many who were Baptized who no longer believe. The only way you can believe is if the father wishes.
John 6:44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
The Bible opens our understanding of who he is . Luke 24:45
We can't come into this without the Father revealing himself to us & without the Bible to guide our path
Choice. (Obedience in baptism is not a magic lock)
But if it is disagreeable in your sight choose for yourselves today whom you will serve.. but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” -Joshua 24:15
If we serve Him is always a choice.
How we serve him is not our choice. It's His.
The service guide is there for the choosing. Many have chosen to reject it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I forgot. God has not told you the words yet to use to describe when you were baptized by/ into the Holy Spirit.
He has clearly provided words that would describe it to a believer but since you don’t believe that the Holy Spirit indwells each believer, He has not yet given me words that you might understand.
No. I don’t believe.
I know that’s the only way one can know God.
Everything else is a made up guess.
He has revealed who he is, what he has done, how he feels, what he requires of me, and what he will do by His Holy Spirit in His Word.
I disagree with your belief that you know that the Bible is equal in authority to Jesus.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You’d best believe he believes it was thru Gods grace he got sober. I’m surprised he won’t say that. He’s too all powerful now to humble himself anymore.
I believe God personally got me sober and keeps me sober, 33 years this month, by His grace. Thank you God!!

BrownFlush

He has clearly provided words that would describe it to a believer but since you don’t believe that the Holy Spirit indwells each believer, He has not yet given me words that you might understand.
lol..Wrong.Have you read anything I've wrote?
I have stated firmly the Bible teaches the Holy Spirit dwells in one who has been converted. I know He does. I know because the scripture teaches that .How He dwells in us I thought was the discussion.
I disagree with your belief that you know that the Bible is equal in authority to Jesus.
I don't care.
Again, the Bible is how I know Jesus has been given all authority. Equal? Read slower for better comprehension.
In your own words, tell of this "when the believer recognizes the occurrence "
15th time...

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have stated firmly the Bible teaches the Holy Spirit dwells in one who has been converted. I know He does. How He dwells is the discussion.

I don't care.
Again, the Bible is how I know Jesus has been given all authority. Read slower for better comprehension.

15th time...
Have you ever experienced complete, unconditional, infinite love for all of creation without hint of malice or condemnation in your own person towards anything in all of creation?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have stated firmly the Bible teaches the Holy Spirit dwells in one who has been converted. I know He does. I know because the scripture teaches that .How He dwells in us I thought was the discussion.

I don't care.
Again, the Bible is how I know Jesus has been given all authority. Equal? Read slower for better comprehension.

15th time...
The Holy Spirit teaches me that He will personally indwell all believers even those that don’t believe in the Bible as a means of grace.

BrownFlush

Have you ever experienced complete, unconditional, infinite love for all of creation without hint of malice or condemnation in your own person towards anything in all of creation?
Stop the blow. Stop injecting malice and condemnation. I have backed everything I have stated from the scripture.

You on the other hand....You will not do this..
In your own words, tell of this "when the believer recognizes the occurrence "
I'm sure I could understand words the Holy Spirit told you. I read what he wrote every day.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Stop the blow. Stop injecting malice and condemnation. I have backed everything I have stated from the scripture.

I'm sure I could understand words the Holy Spirit told you. I read what he wrote every day.
I’m trying to work with you my friend:

I need to know to advance my explanation.

Because I have.

BrownFlush

My experiences is that God draws individuals in many different ways through the operation of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes he even uses the Bible, but not always.
Didn't ask you.
I tried 16 other times to get you to answer the "experience of that operation."

BrownFlush

Integrity

Binge Poster

I do not hold to the dictation theory of biblical inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.