Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

Who says I'm not? If there's graphic violent material it needs to be removed also.

Seriously? Who was talking about transsexual issues 15 years ago? This started during the Obama administration and has exploded in coverage everywhere. Threats to livelihoods if people don't observe correct pronouns. Clinics that will alter children permanently have sprung up everywhere.

I don't know about Canada but in the U.S. the Left has injected racism into everything. Just being white is racist.
being white is not racist youre over reacting

transsexual issues were important 15 years ago. but the movement gained progress last few decades.

El Correcto

god is dead
Martin Luther was a dedicated Catholic priest who was committed to reforming the Catholic Church, which had become very corrupt.

If everyone strove to their very best to not harm others, not cheat or defraud, not abuse, but love their spouses, children, and neighbors, not start wars to make a buck, that would be the Christian world we should strive for. Realistically it'll never happen but it's the goal Christians want. I've known plenty of Christians who look down their noses at those not as prosperous as them. And prosperous Christians who are wonderful people. It's the recognition that we aren't perfect but try to be to the best of our ability. And it's anathema to those who see the world as kill or be killed, take what you want from others, live for the moment. And thus the hatred of Christianity.
Yoi remind me of a leftist saying “THATS NOT REAL COMMUNISM!!”.

vantexan

being white is not racist youre over reacting

transsexual issues were important 15 years ago. but the movement gained progress last few decades.
No, I'm reacting to people who actually say it and are trying to indoctrinate kids with that view. And transsexualism was hardly talked about 15 years ago.

rickyb

No, I'm reacting to people who actually say it and are trying to indoctrinate kids with that view. And transsexualism was hardly talked about 15 years ago.
of course it was

likely the problem is america is more fascist so youre focusing on minorities

why do we hear silence from right wingers about corporations preying on kids when they werent doing hte same thing 70 years ago?

vantexan

of course it was

why do we hear silence from right wingers about corporations preying on kids when they werent doing hte same thing 70 years ago?
Read your last sentence, fix what you were trying to say, and get back to me.

Thebrownblob

of course it was

maybe because There are not many right wingers alive now who were currently alive 70 years ago? lol

rickyb

maybe because There are not many right wingers alive now who were currently alive 70 years ago? lol
so youre saying htey dont know historyin a sense

i seriously think theres a connection between blaming the least of these ie gays and increasingly fascist america

Status
Not open for further replies.