Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wazzup my friend?

Just got back from a week at a festival and I'm getting ready to go for another festival (Hulaween).
I'll probably be 2.5 times as old as the average age of the attendee but I fit in well.
I don't take all their drugs but I'm cool with whatever they want to do.
I'm not a judgmental person and include everyone ... except the cops. :wince:

so_true_06.jpg

rickyb

How do you know olsteen is a christian?
For that matter how do you know what christianity is to make that call?
you can look it up, olsteen is a christian. how did i know that / remember? probably just a wild guess.

as for whats christianity supposed to sound like its just common sense. i dont buy into the life after death / heaven thing, and not doing anything to make the world better politically / economically to me is not whats Christianity is about, and i listened to chris hedges, cornel west, matrix, star wars, james cone so i have a certain idea about whats its about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you can look it up, olsteen is a christian. how did i know that / remember? probably just a wild guess.

as for whats christianity supposed to sound like its just common sense. i dont buy into the life after death / heaven thing, and not doing anything to make the world better politically / economically to me is not whats Christianity is about, and i listened to chris hedges, cornel west, matrix, star wars, james cone so i have a certain idea about whats its about.
I took myself down, to the Tally Ho Tavern, to buy me a bottle of beer... I sat me down by a tender young maiden , whose eyes were as dark as her hair.....
I rest my case..I'm done and you really are toast..

rickyb

I took myself down, to the Tally Ho Tavern, to buy me a bottle of beer... I sat me down by a tender young maiden , whose eyes were as dark as her hair.....
I rest my case..I'm done and you really are toast..
get some perspective on religion / christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.