Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cachmeifucan

To early. just know the Jewish community is diverse liberal and conservative. Just think if the jewelry were not in control of Israel all the Christian history would be gone god bless Benjamin Netanyahu.

rickyb

You have no understanding of religion.

Also people who have no understanding of religion never answer questions to learn anything.

I'd say the Lord does since He said it.
In the text He was talking about individual responsibility and the opportunities each of us had to do good in this life and what we did with those opportunities and with that He will judge where you will spend eternity.
The point.. He is not going to judge democrats all together, republicans all together , Americans, Canucks , Russians ,Chinese , blacks, whites....Judgement is individual not collective.
yea so do good...

most religious people manage to not catch that part.

answer questions to learn something....engrish???

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
To early. just know the Jewish community is diverse liberal and conservative. Just think if the jewelry were not in control of Israel all the Christian history would be gone god bless Benjamin Netanyahu.
its was not Orthodox..it was a more liberal synagogue if you can say it that way.. don't know if that had anything to do with the security,etc

BrownFlush

yea so do good...

most religious people manage to not catch that part.

answer questions to learn something....engrish???
I took myself down to the Tally Ho Tavern, to buy me a bottle of beer. I sat me down by a tender young maiden whose eyes were as dark as her hair....

BrownFlush

Anything to deflect from dear leader!
LOL.. Anything to deflect on him. A dips**t shoots Jews in Pittsburgh ..Trumps fault
White cops killin' blacks... Trumps fault
Blacks killin' blacks.. Trumps fault
Global warming .. Trumps fault
Males using females public restrooms cause they feel like a woman...Trumps fault..no wait..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LOL.. Anything to deflect on him. A dips**t shoots Jews in Pittsburgh ..Trumps fault
White cops killin' blacks... Trumps fault
Blacks killin' blacks.. Trumps fault
Global warming .. Trumps fault
Males using females public restrooms cause they feel like a woman...Trumps fault..no wait..
Nice dodge.
Keep dancing trumpflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.