Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
religion is not about us, it is about our neighbour

so called religious girl at my job doesnt get that.

Religions are typically about trying to come into a relationship with God.

But hey. I'm sure the guy who does not believe in God knows more about it than me.

Get me the number of the girl, huh?
I could use a nice girl to talk to. And if she doesn't get along with you, that's just more proof she's my type.

rickyb

Religions are typically about trying to come into a relationship with God.

But hey. I'm sure the guy who does not believe in God knows more about it than me.

Get me the number of the girl, huh?
I could use a nice girl to talk to. And if she doesn't get along with you, that's just more proof she's my type.
hey thats just from a guy who went to harvard and is trained in it. not saying harvard is always good.

but to me it makes more sense being about sacrifice than me me meeee

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I did, and he still is. He was US Army as well.
Helicopter pilot.
Flew one (stolen) to Johnny Cash's house. Landed it in his yard to get his attention. He was his janitor for a year or so and couldn't get his attention to look at his songs he had written...Sunday Morning Comin' Down was one of them.

rickyb

Trump claims the Democrats want to open the border to these “criminals” and to “unknown Middle Easterners” who are, he suggests, radical jihadists. Christian broadcasting operations, such as Pat Robertson’s The 700 Club, splice pictures of marching jihadists in black uniforms cradling automatic weapons into the video shots of the caravan.-chris hedges

The Cult of Trump

rickyb

america turning into mexico:

Shot by police and arrested at the scene was Robert Bowers, who believes that Jewish groups are aiding the caravan of immigrants in southern Mexico. He was armed with a military-style AR-15 assault rifle, plus three handguns. The proliferation of easily accessible high-caliber weapons, coupled with the division of the country into the blessed and the damned by Trump and his fellow cultists, threatens to turn the landscape of the United States into one that resembles Mexico, where at least 145 people in politics, including 48 candidates and pre-candidates, along with party leaders and campaign workers, have been assassinated over the last 12 months, according to Etellekt, a risk analysis firm in Mexico. There have been 627 incidents of violence against politicians, 206 threats and acts of intimidation, 57 firearm assaults and 52 attacks on family members that resulted in 50 fatalities.

The Cult of Trump

floridays

Helicopter pilot.
Flew one (stolen) to Johnny Cash's house. Landed it in his yard to get his attention. He was his janitor for a year or so and couldn't get his attention to look at his songs he had written...Sunday Morning Comin' Down was one of them.
I was looking for that video, but aborted the effort. Our leftist friends will love that. I'll resume my search.

floridays

Helicopter pilot.
I don't think it was stolen, he is quoted as saying it was an old national guard bird he bought. I stand to be corrected.

rickyb

The removal of Trump from power would not remove the yearning of tens of millions of people, many conditioned by the Christian right, for a cult leader. Most of the leaders of the Christian right have built cult followings of their own. These Christian fascists embraced magical thinking, attacked their enemies as agents of Satan and denounced reality-based science and journalism long before Trump did. Cults are a product of social decay and despair, and our decay and despair are expanding, soon to explode in another financial crisis.

The Cult of Trump

floridays

The removal of Trump from power would not remove the yearning of tens of millions of people, many conditioned by the Christian right, for a cult leader. Most of the leaders of the Christian right have built cult followings of their own. These Christian fascists embraced magical thinking, attacked their enemies as agents of Satan and denounced reality-based science and journalism long before Trump did. Cults are a product of social decay and despair, and our decay and despair are expanding, soon to explode in another financial crisis.

The Cult of Trump
I'm truly not trying to be mean, but ricky you must be in the middle of a terrible existence. Can you find any enjoyment in life?
The last time I can document anything close to enjoyment was when you relayed some of the good experiences you had in our country. Come on kid, you can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.