Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

Helicopter pilot.
Flew one (stolen) to Johnny Cash's house. Landed it in his yard to get his attention. He was his janitor for a year or so and couldn't get his attention to look at his songs he had written...Sunday Morning Comin' Down was one of them.
To beat the dead horse with another blow just to make sure, here's the one I was talking about. He didn't actually say he bought it, just the one he was flyin at the time. Good story though. I'll accept my correction

rickyb

I'm truly not trying to be mean, but ricky you must be in the middle of a terrible existence. Can you find any enjoyment in life?
The last time I can document anything close to enjoyment was when you relayed some of the good experiences you had in our country. Come on kid, you can do better.
yea that was a hell of a trip. actually the california bit was a bit of a dud bc the paragliding at mt shasta i believe was cancelled, couldnt do the stunt plane, and season was finished for some desert area around there, and jet skiing was closed at santa monica and lame on the way to san diego.

i dont think im in the middle of a terrible existence although my existence / luck is a bogey as far as im concerned. but i think its that things are truly bad. im not depressed about it, it and other things did get me depressed back in 2012.

i think i got depressed back then because i fixated on the problems. i visited my friend and he sounded like me back then except he was fixated on his business and early retirement and stuff like that.

the political economy is actually worse now, and i think quite often people are too immature to deal with these issues. part of it is just propaganda like the "positivity" people.

floridays

yea that was a hell of a trip. actually the california bit was a bit of a dud bc the paragliding at mt shasta i believe was cancelled, couldnt do the stunt plane, and season was finished for some desert area around there, and jet skiing was closed at santa monica and lame on the way to san diego.

i dont think im in the middle of a terrible existence although my existence / luck is a bogey as far as im concerned. but i think its that things are truly bad. im not depressed about it, it and other things did get me depressed back in 2012.

i think i got depressed back then because i fixated on the problems. i visited my friend and he sounded like me back then except he was fixated on his business and early retirement and stuff like that.

the political economy is actually worse now, and i think quite often people are too immature to deal with these issues. part of it is just propaganda like the "positivity" people.
I truly wish you the best, don't get to tied up in the stuff, it's fun to joust but in the end, we don't convince anyone of our views, the light has to come on in their head. Like I told you before, I like you. Take care of yourself. You maybe my favorite:poop: for brains.:lol::lol::thumbup1:

bbsam

Staff member

So I had the opportunity to see this pastor in July but was too full of hatred to attend. She’s actually exactly what I believe Christianity is all about and would be interested in others’ opinions.

browndevil

So I had the opportunity to see this pastor in July but was too full of hatred to attend. She’s actually exactly what I believe Christianity is all about and would be interested in others’ opinions.
I've been watching a lot of her on youtube

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Not much there for me.
No meat in this message.

tourists24

I have to admit, I'm not sure how to digest it. What is the "what Christianity is all about" that you are talking about that she is teaching? Maybe I just haven't heard enough of her messages to get an idea. But I always say that if a person can bring people to Christ, then it doesn't matter as much with the fashion that you do it.

BrownFlush

Sort of reminded me of Dennis Rodman. I really liked him and he was great , but the tattoos and the hair and piercings, common place now, but when he was with da Bulls and Jordan and Scottie.. He was the main attraction. He knew that would be his mark. Not that he was the greatest rebounder in the league .

I don't care what anyone looks like or does with their body, but if you're a minister , impact me from scripture, not self elevation found in your lesson.

If you are preaching the gospel and you're standing in front of the Cross, you need to get behind it.

bbsam

Staff member
I have to admit, I'm not sure how to digest it. What is the "what Christianity is all about" that you are talking about that she is teaching? Maybe I just haven't heard enough of her messages to get an idea. But I always say that if a person can bring people to Christ, then it doesn't matter as much with the fashion that you do it.
I think it’s the dichotomy of humanity. The being saint and sinner at all times and at all times dependent upon grace.

The extension of forgiveness to others not in order to be forgiven but because it has been freely given to us.

She’s a fun and interesting interview. There’s nothing difficult to understand. Not really a whole lot to debate or fight about.

Her description of Christianity as continuous death and rebirth puts it nicely. And no, it doesn’t feel good nor is it always convenient.

tourists24

I think it’s the dichotomy of humanity. The being saint and sinner at all times and at all times dependent upon grace.

The extension of forgiveness to others not in order to be forgiven but because it has been freely given to us.

She’s a fun and interesting interview. There’s nothing difficult to understand. Not really a whole lot to debate or fight about.

Her description of Christianity as continuous death and rebirth puts it nicely. And no, it doesn’t feel good nor is it always convenient.
Does she preach from scripture itself much? Or about salvation in the biblical fashion?

BrownFlush

Salvation in the biblical fashion is by grace and grace alone. I’m not sure everyone understands what that means.
What does that mean in the biblical fashion?
Where is the passage that tells us you are saved by grace alone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.