Second Class Drivers

You would be just the driver I would enjoy cutting 20 stops to because you would skip you breaks just to get them off:rolleyes:
Na. In the 90’s I only skipped lunch/took late lunch maybe 10 times. Only when I was shuttling late air. Because I knew how crappy it was when in I dropped 50 stops at 16:00. Never worked for free tho.

F

Frankie's Friend

In past contract negotiations, there was a degree of "interpretation".

This time around, it's being recorded as to what is said.

It's a win for us.
Meaning that there's already a penalty reduced to writing if the company violates the language or that it gets deadlocked to the JAC as usual?

Ms.PacMan

I think this will be the end of OT for M-friend drivers. UPS will limit M-friend drivers to 8 hrs and transfer work to the lower paid drivers, assuming they will have no 9.5 protection.

formerfeeder

Saturday ground is losing money. I’ve read many parts of the country are eliminating or scaling back Saturday ground because of this. Slash labor costs by using 22.3 drivers and Saturdays and even Sundays become profitable. UPS is determined to go 7 days a week. This is the only way they do it and the Teamsters are going along.

PT Car Washer

Saturday ground is losing money. I’ve read many parts of the country are eliminating or scaling back Saturday ground because of this. Slash labor costs by using 22.3 drivers and Saturdays and even Sundays become profitable. UPS is determined to go 7 days a week. This is the only way they do it and the Teamsters are going along.
My ORS confirmed today that my building is scaling back Saturday Ground. Not because of labor cost because almost all of our Saturday Ground drivers are first or second year drivers. They make a lot less then Art 22.3 or PT air drivers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
IF you think those arrogant bum drivers are acting high-and-mighty now, versus 22.3 and part-timers, just wait until the second-class driver language kicks in. it'll be a whole new level of unfounded pretentiousness.
Maybe you should rally the PTers and 22.3s to vote and you can be the pretentious ones? Most in those classes don’t care enough to vote, so spare me the arrogant bum driver BS. Between exhausting the 6 for 1, seems like nobody is willing to do our 110k bum job. Why aren’t you a driver?

Tony Q

My ORS confirmed today that my building is scaling back Saturday Ground. Not because of labor cost because almost all of our Saturday Ground drivers are first or second year drivers. They make a lot less then Art 22.3 or PT air drivers.
So what is their reasoning behind scaling it back then?

upschuck

I think this will be the end of OT for M-friend drivers. UPS will limit M-friend drivers to 8 hrs and transfer work to the lower paid drivers, assuming they will have no 9.5 protection.
They going to add drivers to M-friend, or delay delivery, and pay for missed commits? Both seem counterproductive.