share a video

texan

Empty bag, not at all funny.
ebgue.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
FAN-tastic and I was a fan of both !!

Two Old Guys Dancing...

James Cagney and Bob Hope at a Friar's Club Meeting back when actors were real performers. Bob Hope was 52 and James Cagney was 56. For the young folks, here is something you probably have never seen before and, unfortunately, may never see again. For us older folks, this is the best of the best, and we had it for many years!

This is a side of these two entertainers you hardly ever saw but it shows their enormous talent. Bob Hope, the best of the comedians, and Jimmy Cagney ... mostly cast as the bad-guy gangster in the movies.

You know what's really stunning about this? Neither of these guys became famous for dancing. Hope was, for a time, America's Comedian. And James Cagney was a great actor, one of the biggest movie stars of his era. But watching this clip, it's easy to

texan

FAN-tastic and I was a fan of both !!

Two Old Guys Dancing...

James Cagney and Bob Hope at a Friar's Club Meeting back when actors were real performers. Bob Hope was 52 and James Cagney was 56. For the young folks, here is something you probably have never seen before and, unfortunately, may never see again. For us older folks, this is the best of the best, and we had it for many years!

This is a side of these two entertainers you hardly ever saw but it shows their enormous talent. Bob Hope, the best of the comedians, and Jimmy Cagney ... mostly cast as the bad-guy gangster in the movies.

You know what's really stunning about this? Neither of these guys became famous for dancing. Hope was, for a time, America's Comedian. And James Cagney was a great actor, one of the biggest movie stars of his era. But watching this clip, it's easy to

It was great. Vaudeville shaped their lives.
A lot of the stars from that era knew that they had to be multi-talented.

DS

Fenderbender
I like this.
Live Yves Rossy - Yves "Jet Man" Rossy English Channel Crossing - Swiss Jet Man - Jet-man: Human Powered Flight - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
The moose was really exhausted and breathing hard!!

Subject: One GUTSY Game Warden and a wild animal that understood that help was there.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?friend=f9132a37d604