share a video

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
No way I drive my GS like this dude but I almost do. Hee hee!

Its one of 4 BMW motorcycles I own. The GS is an off road/on road thrill machine.

We want more more more...LOL! This bike will change your life. I promise you.

German engineering bitchez. http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/

Last edited:

Returntosender

DON'T EVER Screw With A Chinese Guy's Girlfriend - YouTube looks fake but it's funny. Liver shot to first guy is what knocked them down for a while. KO exchange with the 2nd guy. Stomp to the solar plexus third guy. 4th guy kick to liver left to the head.

DougHeffernan

DON'T EVER Screw With A Chinese Guy's Girlfriend - YouTube looks fake but it's funny. Liver shot to first guy is what knocked them down for a while. KO exchange with the 2nd guy. Stomp to the solar plexus third guy. 4th guy kick to liver left to the head.

Blond white girls date black men not Asian men. I believe that's all they were trying to tell him. No need to go all kong fuey on them?!?!

Returntosender

Blond white girls date black men not Asian men. I believe that's all they were trying to tell him. No need to go all kong fuey on them?!?!
She left with him at the end. At first I thought is was fake cause the way she was acting. Didn't realize she was providing time delay by interfering with them when they got back up. Several points in the video you can hear speak Chinese to the guy warning him, that another guy is coming behind you.
中国功夫哥 单挑四壮汉 Chinese KungFu vs 4 guys 胡皓明 - YouTube

DS

Fenderbender
I thought this kid was pretty awesome,sorry about the add
(Eric Clapton) Wonderful Tonight - Sungha Jung - YouTube