share a video

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you want a smile brought to your face please view..........LOVE IT.....
This is a keeper.....makes one smile broadly.Worth the few minutes to lift the spirit!

BettyWhite & Morgan Freeman.
They don't make 'em like this anymore...
If you don't do anything else today -- Watch This!
Betty White is 90+ years old in this

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A photographer captured one of the most remarkable things.
Attached is a 3 minute video clip of the full moon rising over Wellington, New Zealand.

It was shot on a calm summer evening, as people gathered on the Mt. Victoria Lookout
point to watch the moon rise.

This stunning video is one single real-time shot, with no manipulation. The camera was
placed on a hillside over 2 kilometres from the Lookout point, and was shot with the equivalent of a 1300mm lens.
The amount of planning, trial and error, and luck that went into this are mind blowing.
The shooter has been trying to capture this for over a year with many failed attempts. But it seems everything was on his side on this night and it all came together in a way even he couldn't have hoped.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Subject: Almost 13 Years Ago.....

Great story!

Opening World Series Pitch – Almost 13 Years Ago.

Most people are not aware that a secret service guy dressed as an umpire the night President Bush threw out the first pitch during the 2001 World Series at Yankee Stadium. Great story. None of the newspaper guys ever picked up on the "stranger" in the umpire's uniform. Remember this was just after 9/11...................This is the U.S.A. at one of its best moments..

moreluck

golden ticket member
This will bring the tears......

Thank Heavens for the Delta Baggage Handlers. It appears the present administration, White House, State Department and Department of Defense can't be bothered with such trivial non headline events. I had no idea Delta does this. God Bless them !
How many people know what these men do ? - very few I'm sure.

MAKAVELI

This will bring the tears......

Thank Heavens for the Delta Baggage Handlers. It appears the present administration, White House, State Department and Department of Defense can't be bothered with such trivial non headline events. I had no idea Delta does this. God Bless them !
How many people know what these men do ? - very few I'm sure.
I applaud the employees for honoring one of our fallen. But working for FedEx you realize for corporations it's nothing more than a photo op and publicity.