• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

floridays

Don’t look now but that’s what you’re doing.

SAD!!
You continue to show a lack of understanding. Yes he is posting, where can you come to the conclusion he thinks anything he posts matters?.
Your lack of intelligence is sad, provable by the many times facts have been presented to you and you disregard them.

That Sir is the sad part.

I expect this post to be buried until everyone is sawing logs.
Please prove me to be full of what you think I am.

bbsam

Staff member
You continue to show a lack of understanding. Yes he is posting, where can you come to the conclusion he thinks anything he posts matters?.
Your lack of intelligence is sad, provable by the many times facts have been presented to you and you disregard them.

That Sir is the sad part.

I expect this post to be buried until everyone is sawing logs.
Please prove me to be full of what you think I am.
2 + 2 is 4

Now if you read everything in context going back a few weeks you’d realize there’s more to the equation. But no. You’d rather spout off.

Carry on.

floridays

2 + 2 is 4

Now if you read everything in context going back a few weeks you’d realize there’s more to the equation. But no. You’d rather spout off.

Carry on.
Thanks for the permission, I certainly will.
I'm happy to address factual information, squabbles between unimportant posters don't concern me beyond the point of poking. I don't take myself seriously here, I will correct when blatant untruths are spewed, and You can search this site for how often I have said, "I stand to be corrected."
Carry on.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm happy to address factual information, squabbles between unimportant posters don't concern me beyond the point of poking. I don't take myself seriously here, I will correct when blatant untruths are spewed, and You can search this site for how often I have said, "I stand to be corrected."
Carry on.
Lol. You do take yourself far too seriously.

floridays

Lol. You do take yourself far too seriously.
You may be correct in part, here, I don't however.
You missed the qualifier. I said I don't take myself seriously "here." Beyond that, I do take myself seriously, it's called introspection. Many times I have been out of line here. I have apologized because while not taking this forum seriously I will amend for any obnoxious behavior or posts, in that way I do take myself seriously here.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Carry on.
@bbsam evidently believes that moderating the BC means being condescending to anyone he disagrees with.

Hmm, does that make HIM disagreeable?

floridays

@bbsam evidently believes that moderating the BC means being condescending to anyone he disagrees with.

Hmm, does that make HIM disagreeable?
I actually don't mind it too much, I do the same quite often. I use it to poke and play, he's undeniably superior however.
Oops, I did it as well. But you're correct, I'm not a moderator.
To the contrary, my spiel goes through the cavity search to see the light of day. Thinkin I may need to contact brother jessie's rainbow push or the southern poverty law center.