• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

bacha29

Sometimes it is easier to show what it ain't ...
Go look in the mirror and it will be revealed what Ain't A Real American.
So you're saying that I'm not a "Real American"? If so what are you basing it on? You wouldn't even know me if we passed on the street so how can you say that I'm not a "Real American"?

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're saying that I'm not a "Real American"? If so what are you basing it on? You wouldn't even know me if we passed on the street so how can you say that I'm not a "Real American"?
I don’t think democrats are Americans.

Y’all country started in 1619, ttku jamestownian.

bacha29

Ttku buddy.
You were saying because of trump, there will be a "whataboutism" culture in the future. It's already here man.
Typical clucker. You can't deny the fact that GOP fueled investigations of the two yielded nothing so in keeping with your clucker practices you deflect the issue or change the subject altogether.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Typical clucker. You can't deny the fact that GOP fueled investigations of the two yielded nothing so in keeping with your clucker practices you deflect the issue or change the subject altogether.
Lol, I'm not changing the subject, its the subject you brought it.

You claim if Trump gets away with it, there will be a culture of "whataboutism" when Democrats take over, because they 'know the truth' about his guilt....

Right now, there is a culture of "whataboutism" by Republicans, because they 'know the truth' about Hillary's guilt....

You're pretending like this is a future scenario. It's already here.

El Correcto

god is dead
There already is a what aboutism culture.

What about when Obama went after the press?
What about when Obama have blanket amnesty DACA?
Etc etc
Impeaching Trump

@YouGovUS/@HuffPost (9/24-26):
Support 47% (+8)
Oppose 39%

@maristpoll/@NPR/@NewsHour(9/25):
Support 49% (+3)
Oppose 46%
@NewsHour

@Harris_X_/@ScottWRasmussen:
Support 44% (+3)
Oppose 41%

@MorningConsult/@politico(9/24-26):
Support 43%
Oppose 43%

bacha29

I don’t think democrats are Americans.

Y’all country started in 1619, ttku jamestownian.
Frankin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson were Democrats . If they were not real Americans then your continued use of New Deal and Great Society programs means that you're not a "Real American" either.

El Correcto

god is dead
Frankin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson were Democrats . If they were not real Americans then your continued use of New Deal and Great Society programs means that you're not a "Real American" either.
I don’t use those programs, I am robbed by them. Ttku, jamestownian.

El Correcto

god is dead
What about them?
You say Donald trumps rhetoric is bad on the press, the what about Obama comes in.

You say Donald Trumps immigration is bad, what about Obama comes in.

When Obama invaded Syria it was what about bush.

American politics is very what aboutism focused.

You’re even whataboutisming Bill Clinton.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If Congress didn't have the support of their constituents, they would not impeach. Try to keep up :censored2:.....
Maybe instead of focusing on Trump's crimes you should spend more time focusing on why your homies are such a small percentage of the population and yet responsible for such a large percentage of crime.