• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

bacha29

Don’t need the federal government doing that. We have states for a reason jamestownian.
Then why do the states seek out and depend on federal dollars? Very simple. State and local governments and municipalities cannot support them independently . For many especially in the rural areas their tax bases aren't large enough and their local economies aren't strong enough.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then why do the states seek out and depend on federal dollars? Very simple. State and local governments and municipalities cannot support them independently . For many especially in the rural areas their tax bases aren't large enough and their local economies aren't strong enough.
Sure they might be able to afford an entire college prep course. But you even broke in down to reading and writing we can afford that.

El Correcto

god is dead
States can’t afford the bloated federal administration requirement. They can’t afford the waste building of schools and football stadiums. Etc etc, but a basic education they certainly can.

rickyb

amazing how many people dont think donny should be impeached.

he was in violation of the constitution on day one because of his investments.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
-or-
The National Government confiscates money from the State's citizens.

bacha29

States can’t afford the bloated federal administration requirement. They can’t afford the waste building of schools and football stadiums. Etc etc, but a basic education they certainly can.
If federal funding for public education was eliminated chances are the second chance the system gave you would have gone unfunded and therefore unavailable to you and with it the opportunity for you to acquire enough literacy skills in order to go to work for UPS Likewise if all federal funding for public education were to be eliminated it would require an enormous increase in state and local sales and income taxes. If it were to happen in your locale you would no doubt be the one hollering first and the loudest. If you think that you have all the answers then run for school director.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A real American is someone who prioritizes individual liberty over government control. Any politician, regardless of party, who does not actively fight the growth of government is, at best, a bad American; at worst, a commie statist. I was not on board the Trump train to begin with, but to see how hard the commies are fighting to stop him is enough to earn my support.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A real American is someone who prioritizes individual liberty over government control. Any politician, regardless of party, who does not actively fight the growth of government is, at best, a bad American; at worst, a commie statist. I was not on board the Trump train to begin with, but to see how hard the commies are fighting to stop him is enough to earn my support.
0219_MS_Branco.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
If federal funding for public education was eliminated chances are the second chance the system gave you would have gone unfunded and therefore unavailable to you and with it the opportunity for you to acquire enough literacy skills in order to go to work for UPS Likewise if all federal funding for public education were to be eliminated it would require an enormous increase in state and local sales and income taxes. If it were to happen in your locale you would no doubt be the one hollering first and the loudest. If you think that you have all the answers then run for school director.
I knew how to read well before. It’s a pipeline to poverty through elitist credentialism. Most people learn on the job not in school.

bacha29

LOL. The many times I've heard that coming the mouths of people on their way downtown to sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIPS unemployment compensation, food stamps reduced school lunch programs LIHEAP etc etc. Now why do they do that? It's for the simple reason that they are broke ill or aged and are left with no other options. Such programs exist not to be gamed or exploited but to be there when they are needed and for the specific purpose for which they were created.

It will be fine

So does the right wing propaganda apparatus have an explanation for why such a beautiful perfect phone call was stored with the top secret code word clearance?