Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Some dudes are 50 by the time they have kids in kindergarten. It’s called being a stud.

Women though… yeah.

Don’t forget older folks sometimes have adopted kids and custody of grandkids.

Everything is just so SIMPLE to you Trumpers, ain’t it.
Im hoping to still be making kids into my 60's.

Poop Head

Judge me.
2rxng8lt8fg51.jpg

TeltBender

How do I know you’re not a paid actor.

My uncle who died from COVID-19 pneumonia wasn’t an actor.

Screw your head on straight. Just because this hasn’t happened in your life doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Everything is SIMPLE to you Trumpanzees, ain’t it.
Could you perhaps tell us why we should care when it’s not happening to us?

How do I know you’re not a paid actor.

My uncle who died from COVID-19 pneumonia wasn’t an actor.

Screw your head on straight. Just because this hasn’t happened in your life doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Everything is SIMPLE to you Trumpanzees, ain’t it.
It’s you that’s obsessed with trump. We’ve moved on this is about liberty. Personally I hope desantis runs. Not that elections matter anymore

The Driver

I drive.
It’s you that’s obsessed with trump. We’ve moved on this is about liberty. Personally I hope desantis runs. Not that elections matter anymore
Trump is still the biggest contender for the nomination. He’s a fascist and a threat to our way of life. He dragged our country through the mud and you were one of the fooled who clearly buys his claims of election fraud at full price.

That’s why I’m keeping an eye on him. Know thy enemy.

Trump is still the biggest contender for the nomination. He’s a fascist and a threat to our way of life. He dragged our country through the mud and you were one of the fooled who clearly buys his claims of election fraud at full price.

That’s why I’m keeping an eye on him. Know thy enemy.
I was done with him when he funded and pushed experimental medicine. A New York liberal a fascist ?? Really? If he’s a fascist he’s the worst at it I’ve ever seen

Doesn’t change the fact the election was a mailed in fraud however. Washington is gone it needs to be blown up the president is meaningless and voting is meaningless