Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

specter208

It's not a hoax. It's a pathogen that's killed over 600,000 Americans and counting. And we have vaccines that protect you at no cost to you at the time of injection. And then it's over for you until you may need a booster shot. Like we do for influenza every year.

Then you can sit back smugly and watch over-confident morons get themselves killed. ;) Just kidding.
There was a leaked FDA document that lists many side effects and even death possible from the vaccines.

Poop Head

Judge me.
last time he told me there’s nothing he can do UPS makes the rules for the building and we gotta live with it. Most people just wore them on their chin sweaty disgusting useless. I’m afraid the union is just as brainwashed by this covid insanity as the company is
The Teamsters are in bed with communist dems. Dont expect any help

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Guess mexico now has more of a spine than most of our leaders here. take me to your leader

In the winter of 2020, the Mexican IMSS went against the advice of the Secretaria de Salud and started giving Ivermectin to COVID patients when symptoms first presented.. They saw a huge drop in hospitalizations and death.

Such treatment will never gain traction in the United States because Merck and Pfizer can't make money off of repurposed drugs.

Old people were most scared to die because they are more likely to die from this respiratory disease.

There are tens of millions of southern pro-Trump families who mainline vaccine misinformation and are confused and at risk. Hospitals are starting to feel the pressure. I sure wish 'em the best of luck!
So basically you hate Trump. Just say it instead of rambling on. You have a right to your opinion. Just say it...

In the winter of 2020, the Mexican IMSS went against the advice of the Secretaria de Salud and started giving Ivermectin to COVID patients when symptoms first presented.. They saw a huge drop in hospitalizations and death.

Such treatment will never gain traction in the United States because Merck and Pfizer can't make money off of repurposed drugs.
Ivermectin works in a sane world that’s all you would need. There’s no covid in Africa because they take HCQ for malaria that also works

Did anyone see the day coming where the left would be almost virtual whores for big pharma and forcing people to take experimental shots. I guess they do love big corporations after all as long as they do the bidding of the government. Ditto the censorship by tech giants

Cowboy Mac

It's legal to be dumb in America. We get it.
Like giving the middle finger to a building? Sounds smart to me.
I’m waiting for them to escalate violence against white Christians which they will. I’m not gonna be the aggressor
They won’t do it with violence. They’re just going to strip you of your freedoms one by one. They’re going to make it impossible for you to get and hold a good paying job if you speak out against them. Without money you have no power. Without a free social media you have no voice. That is how it will happen.

And by the way, violence is not the way. You should have learned that after January 6th, anything close to violence just makes us look bad. Somebody needs to be the adult and it won’t be the Democrats.
They threatened I could be walked out of the building for no face diaper can they really do this? No hearing no nothing. Suppose my allergies are too severe need to breathe properly
The union will not back you up on this. We’re talking about a leftist organization that hangs on the every word of Biden and Fauci. The Teamsters want to keep masks around to be enforcers against management not wearing them. To have more leverage. I say you get to live in the world you create.

They won’t do it with violence. They’re just going to strip you of your freedoms one by one. They’re going to make it impossible for you to get and hold a good paying job if you speak out against them. Without money you have no power. Without a free social media you have no voice. That is how it will happen.

And by the way, violence is not the way. You should have learned that after January 6th, anything close to violence just makes us look bad. Somebody needs to be the adult and it won’t be the Democrats.

The union will not back you up on this. We’re talking about a leftist organization that hangs on the every word of Biden and Fauci. The Teamsters want to keep masks around to be enforcers against management not wearing them. To have more leverage. I say you get to live in the world you create.
There was no violence on Jan 6 other than a few broken windows and the murder of an unarmed woman by a stasi piece of filth who still hasn’t been named. There wasn’t 1/100th of the violence of an average blm riot which would be celebrated by the media

I don’t think states like Florida and a few others will go along with all this I think they’ll secede. It should be your goal to get to one of these states if you love freedom. It is for me

Cowboy Mac

There was no violence on Jan 6 other than a few broken windows and the murder of an unarmed woman by a stasi piece of filth who still hasn’t been named. There wasn’t 1/100th of the violence of an average blm riot which would be celebrated by the media
That’s what I’m saying, we can’t do stuff like the BLM riots. There are a lot of unanswered questions about 1/6. Like how was the FBI involved, and did they instigate the trespass of the Capitol. What role did Antifa and other left wing groups play? But it’s not just what we do, it’s the optics of our actions and how the media will spin it.

That’s what I’m saying, we can’t do stuff like the BLM riots. There are a lot of unanswered questions about 1/6. Like how was the FBI involved, and did they instigate the trespass of the Capitol. What role did Antifa and other left wing groups play? But it’s not just what we do, it’s the optics of our actions and how the media will spin it.
Federal bureau of entrapment. Agent provocateurs were all over the place

Cowboy Mac

I don’t think states like Florida and a few others will go along with all this I think they’ll secede. It should be your goal to get to one of these states if you love freedom. It is for me
I’m in Texas, one of the most freedom loving states in America. I won’t vote for secession. I still have family in the northeast, I have lots of friends in the US military. We do not need another civil war to turn brother against brother.