Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

This is certainly not true. There are several talking heads that get on the news and have their opinion heard, there are many that are not on board with the level of attention this virus is getting and how it has been dealt with. Behind the scenes, the medical community is as divided as the populous, but you aren't allowed to hear that the virus isn't dangerous to most of us.

I get why people want the vaccine, and I don't judge them for getting it. I get why people don't want it, and I'm fine with those who don't get it for real reasons. I can't stand the people who refuse to get it because they hate democrats, this shouldn't be a political decision and it makes sensible people look dumb. I also can't stand the label of "anti-vaxer" for someone who questions this vaccine. I believe in vaccines, they're very useful, but I take issue with something being pushed through with minimal testing and this much profit to be made. I'm not against the vaccine, I'm against the vaccine for me, for now.
It’s so good we’re gonna force you to take it

You going to provide any kind of credible evidence for that outlandish, childish claim?
Yeah they mailed ballots to everyone in blue areas regardless if they were alive regardless if they still lived there. I got a ballot for my sister at my house and she lived in Georgia. That’s why it’s ballot harvesting. Even a blind man can see it but you’re deaf dumb and blind apparently. For Christ sakes they were caught on video trucking them in in the dead of the night lmao. You saw it in Korea you wouldn’t believe it

The Driver

I drive.
Yeah they mailed ballots to everyone in blue areas regardless if they were alive regardless if they still lived there. I got a ballot for my sister at my house and she lived in Georgia. That’s why it’s ballot harvesting. Even a blind man can see it but you’re deaf dumb and blind apparently
You received a ballot application. And if you received her ballot that means she requested an application.

The Driver

I drive.
Yeah this is really what it comes down to. No point arguing with that guy. Both sides despise the other and it’s beyond reconciliation at this point… every night I pray for civil war
Civil war. That's what these conversations always lead to, some bonehead fascist supporter praying for civil war. It's so childish. Can't have a real conversation based in reality and logic so you go straight for civil war.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Look at the countries going through civil war and tell me that's a place you want to raise your family and live your life. It goes to show me how emotionally mature you are.

Civil war. That's what these conversations always lead to, some bonehead fascist supporter praying for civil war. It's so childish. Can't have a real conversation based in reality and logic so you go straight for civil war.

Look at the countries going through civil war and tell me that's a place you want to raise your family and live your life. It goes to show me how emotionally mature you are.
I don’t care anymore I just want revenge on people like you for ruining our lives and cheating for a demented pedophile because you hate the orange man whos mostly a liberal and spent four years trying to appease people

The Driver

I drive.
The msm are democrats so if there was widespread fraud on the other side theyd scream bloody murder. All the while counting biden votes 5 and 6 times lol
That's just not true. You can post all the videos you want about "voter fraud" but it doesn't mean those machines counted those physical ballots more than once. You can scan those ballots a million times and it doesn't count the votes more than once. Like going to the gas station to buy a lottery ticket. They can scan those lottery tickets a thousand times and it doesn't mean your odds of winning go up. Use your common sense.

The Driver

I drive.
I don’t care anymore I just want revenge on people like you for ruining our lives and cheating for a demented pedophile because you hate the orange man whos mostly a liberal and spent four years trying to appease people
The orange man who's a fascist, you mean. Don't really care if he's liberal or conservative if he supports using violence to gain political power.

Who is stopping you from using violence to get your "revenge"? Don't you see how crazy you sound? Why are you so angry?

The orange man who's a fascist, you mean. Don't really care if he's liberal or conservative if he supports using violence to gain political power.

Who is stopping you from using violence to get your "revenge"? Don't you see how crazy you sound? Why are you so angry?
The democrat party is a totalitarian entity. Not trump. Trump is dead to me. He’s not running again and it wouldn’t matter if he did… so why are you obsessed with him

Yeah war is hell but compared to the 1984 dystopia the democrats are turning America into ill deal with it