Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

They threw on some maga hats and trump shirts and made their way to the front of the crowd.
Yeah it wasn’t hard to see that something like that was gonna happen. Anyone who went to washington that day wasn’t thinking clearly. If I did go I would’ve worn full ski mask so I couldn’t be identified

I’m in Texas, one of the most freedom loving states in America. I won’t vote for secession. I still have family in the northeast, I have lots of friends in the US military. We do not need another civil war to turn brother against brother.
They’re gonna have to choose sides also. Military cops everyone

Cowboy Mac

They’re gonna have to choose sides also. Military cops everyone
It’s never that easy and it’s never that clean. Go open a history book. I think you need to understand the consequences before you go saying stuff like that. Read about the Revolutionary War. Read about the Texas Revolution. Read about the Civil War.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It's the unvaccinated population who are putting themselves at risk, yes. It's their fault. Blame also lies with people who spread misinformation for personal gain, in my view.

You're right, though, for me it's ultimately one big shrug. Whatever. I don't want people to get sick and die from a preventable illness like this, but that's what's unfolding.
How is it preventable when even vaccinated people can catch it and spread it?

Like giving the middle finger to a building? Sounds smart to me.

They won’t do it with violence. They’re just going to strip you of your freedoms one by one. They’re going to make it impossible for you to get and hold a good paying job if you speak out against them. Without money you have no power. Without a free social media you have no voice. That is how it will happen.

And by the way, violence is not the way. You should have learned that after January 6th, anything close to violence just makes us look bad. Somebody needs to be the adult and it won’t be the Democrats.

The union will not back you up on this. We’re talking about a leftist organization that hangs on the every word of Biden and Fauci. The Teamsters want to keep masks around to be enforcers against management not wearing them. To have more leverage. I say you get to live in the world you create.
I know the union won’t do anything they have their ideology. But think about it dude. Physical job. Hotter than hell in the summer. No AC. Barely any ventilation. And I gotta restrict my breathing with a mask? It’s not just ineffective. It’s dangerous and insane

Cowboy Mac

I know the union won’t do anything they have their ideology. But think about it dude. Physical job. Hotter than hell in the summer. No AC. Barely any ventilation. And I gotta restrict my breathing with a mask? It’s not just ineffective. It’s dangerous and insane
It makes zero sense. Take lots of water breaks. Work at a safe pace, you can’t get your heart rate too high without the ability to breath right. You do what is best for YOUR health and safety. If they choose to fire you for that, I would be talking to a lawyer.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah, he honestly looks like *. But that's MOST people now. By 2030 it's projected that something like 85% of people will be obese or overweight.

But you do the best you can from a public health stance when it comes to a pandemic with the public you have, not the public you wish you had.

I agree with you 1000% on the broccoli thing. That alone, even without exercise, would save us a ton of heartache and money. It's insane to me how little people value what they choose to constantly stuff in their pie holes.
My broccoli is doing great. I'll harvest over a pound from this gal.
20210731_123244.jpg