Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
so why are you obsessed with him
Because he's a dangerous person. 74,000,000 people thought it was a good idea to have more of that.

I ask you again, and answer honestly: What are you waiting for, man? Why not use violence on someone you know that's a libcuck? You have all the power to make that decision. Why not?

Because he's a dangerous person. 74,000,000 people thought it was a good idea to have more of that.

I ask you again, and answer honestly: What are you waiting for, man? Why not use violence on someone you know that's a libcuck? You have all the power to make that decision. Why not?
Youll have your answer to that question in the next few years

The Driver

I drive.
I'm fascinated by people who claim they want to use violence against their neighbors out of anger over politics. I can never get a clear answer out of folks when I ask them what they're waiting for.

I'm fascinated by people who claim they want to use violence against their neighbors out of anger over politics. I can never get a clear answer out of folks when I ask them what they're waiting for.
It’s obvious this country is heading for an 1860 scenario. Half the country detests the other half. Then again you are deaf dumb and blind

The Driver

I drive.
It’s obvious this country is heading for an 1860 scenario. Half the country detests the other half. Then again you are deaf dumb and blind
I'm aware of the divisiveness. I have no interest in turning this great and productive country into a smoking hellhole over nothing. Over Trump's false claims of election fraud. Worst excuse ever for a civil war.

I'm not saying it won't happen, you could totally be right. It would be the saddest thing to have ever happened to this place.

I'm aware of the divisiveness. I have no interest in turning this great and productive country into a smoking hellhole over nothing. Over Trump's false claims of election fraud. Worst excuse ever for a civil war.

I'm not saying it won't happen, you could totally be right. It would be the saddest thing to have ever happened to this place.
I’m waiting for them to escalate violence against white Christians which they will. I’m not gonna be the aggressor

The Driver

I drive.
Yup before they put me in a concentration camp for not taking shots that I don’t want
Not going to happen. You don't have to take them and won't have to. Your kids might in the future to attend public school. You might have to if you work for a particular employer. You might have to so you can serve in the military. But there won't be a mandate, brother. You're ok.

Once again you have tunnel vision about trump when our liberty and freedom and informed consent is under attack every day I simply don’t get it. Trump did nothing to save us last year he let fauci steal his crown. He’s finished get over him

The Driver

I drive.
Once again you have tunnel vision about trump when our liberty and freedom and informed consent is under attack every day I simply don’t get it. Trump did nothing to save us last year he let fauci steal his crown. He’s finished get over him
I mean this in all honesty: I wish you well. I hope your anger will subside. I know you can find some other productive use of that energy.

The Driver

I drive.
Oh yeah they didn’t arrest people for going to church in Canada it’s not coming here I’m crazy
tucker-carlson-friend-4.jpg

They threatened I could be walked out of the building for no face diaper can they really do this? No hearing no nothing. Suppose my allergies are too severe need to breathe properly

See your shop steward.

last time he told me there’s nothing he can do UPS makes the rules for the building and we gotta live with it. Most people just wore them on their chin sweaty disgusting useless. I’m afraid the union is just as brainwashed by this covid insanity as the company is

Guess mexico now has more of a spine than most of our leaders here. take me to your leader

quote:
quote:

”Mexico will not be held hostage by pharmaceutical companies that only want to do business and scare children with the idea that it is necessary to vaccinate against Covid-19.”

quote:

In remarks made earlier this week, the Mexican leader said his government was still waiting for the scientific community to demonstrate the benefits of vaccinating minors. Until conclusive evidence was provided, Mexico would refuse to purchase jabs for children, Obrador announced, adding that pharmaceutical firms seemed to be focused more on making profits than on ensuring medical necessity as they rake in record sales from Covid-19 vaccines.