Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
Oh no! a bunch of people (who own the Capitol) went inside and “threatened” politicians because they perceived their actions to be wrong! How horrible!
Why even have Capitol cops then if people just “own” the Capitol? No security for the representatives we send there to hash out our problems in peace. What a completely childish attitude.

Keep dancing, kid.

PCM Troll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-055159~2.png
    Screenshot_20210801-055159~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

TeltBender

Why even have Capitol cops then if people just “own” the Capitol? No security for the representatives we send there to hash out our problems in peace. What a completely childish attitude.

Keep dancing, kid.
Exactly. If I want to put my rep on the chopping block, and enough people support it, so be it. People in Washington are subhuman.

TeltBender

Keep dancing, kid.
Also, are you suggesting that taxpayers do not own the capitol?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Remember this when you bloviate against a woman's right to choose. Mind your own damn business.
The problem with liberals is that they think a woman should have a choice to get pregnant and then a 2nd choice to decide if the beating heart in their belly can be allowed live.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
My mistake. I meant to say that 99% of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.

The problem is that back in May, the CDC decided to only report "breakthrough" cases if they resulted in hospitalization and/or death. IF you have been vaccinated, run a 101 fever from the Delta variant and the doctor tells you to go home and take fluids and some Aspirin, the CDC doesn't factor that in.