Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you just made an assumption about my views on abortion without actually knowing what they are.

How do you feel about the vaccine and mask wearing? Do you think it should be the individuals choice, or do you think it needs to be forced?
Individual choice all the way. Government should not be legislating what we can or cannot do.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
...of truth. Yes. Please. If you could. The country is hanging in the balance of you boneheads are seriously supporting a fascist.
Australia has 14% vaccination rate. They are now sending in the military to enforce lockdowns. Do you agree with this decision?

freehoodies

Australia has 14% vaccination rate. They are now sending in the military to enforce lockdowns. Do you agree with this decision?
Sweden never locked down, and have no “covid” deaths for months. But they also arent using a flu for political purposes to consolidate power, so its not a fair comparison.

TeltBender

It’s clear what the reality is. COVID was created in a Chinese Amazon Laboratory and was released to the public in order to increase the amount of people shopping online and to bump up their stock price. Really it was a smart play.

Cowboy Mac

Individual choice all the way. Government should not be legislating what we can or cannot do.
What about private companies? Do you think they should be able to force mask wearing and vaccines as conditions of our employment? Or do you think that medical decisions should be left up to the individual employees?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Also, are you suggesting that taxpayers do not own the capitol?
The taxpayers own the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. I’m a taxpayer. Does that give me the right to break in, beat up the Tomb guards with a Confederate flag, and smear excrement all over the Tomb because I am opposed to war?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
424EB335-30E5-4E4E-BE15-78017EAB7975.jpeg

trickpony1

The taxpayers own the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. I’m a taxpayer. Does that give me the right to break in, beat up the Tomb guards with a Confederate flag, and smear excrement all over the Tomb because I am opposed to war?
WOW.
That's quite a comparision.