Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No it doesn’t.
Not everyone dies from Covid, but over 99% of the people who do die of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.
Right and 99% of those unvaccinated that get it survive also. So your 1% being saved is 1% of 1% of 1%. Not a million per 1%. Like I said the math is just laughably off.

Plus the beauty of living in a free country is people get to make those decisions for themselves.

Guess you want to outlaw soda too and ice cream and fried chicken. Let’s track everyone and make sure they do cardio every day or fine them. Make swimming pools illegal kids drown every year.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You are right. I give up. Everything in life is a sinister conspiracy. Everything is a hoax. Everyone is lying. Believe nobody. Trust no one. Anthony Fauci spent decades getting educated in virology and serving in public health because his life goal was to oppress a bunch of rednecks in 2020 by telling them to wear masks. It all makes sense to me now. How could I have been so naive?
Im glad youre finally coming to your senses

Right and 99% of those unvaccinated that get it survive also. So your 1% being saved is 1% of 1% of 1%. Not a million per 1%. Like I said the math is just laughably off.

Plus the beauty of living in a free country is people get to make those decisions for themselves.

Guess you want to outlaw soda too and ice cream and fried chicken. Let’s track everyone and make sure they do cardio every day or fine them. Make swimming pools illegal kids drown every year.
his ilk wants to control every aspect of your being. Because if it saves one life its ok

Im glad youre finally coming to your senses
I mean in reality this goes way above a little gnome like Anthony Fauci. This is a global agenda thats a lot of years in the making at the UN and the WHO and hes just a rat who wants to feel important. Gates/UN vaccination agenda ID program every person every age everywhere...every vaccine.

Cowboy Mac

If you trust anyone in government that long you're a fool. Hes a professional liar and he played you and you're understandably angry you should be. The man colluded with the Chinese to release this contagion. Hes an enemy of the state and he knows it. Forget the masks dude the mask was just a tool to establish your compliance. It could've been a helmet would have the same effect. What you should be worried about is everything coming next
That’s 100% right. The research that created this virus was paid for with our tax dollars, under who’s name? Fauci. And we’re supposed to trust him and our government after all the deception and all the lies? We keep him in a position of power and prominence after all the destruction he’s brought to our country’s health and economy?

This is the ten stages of genocide. Id say were somewhere in the 4 to 6 range and it will get to 7-8 and this is gonna be a very ugly rotten time in this country. I hope your ready for it is all I can tell you. Stop denying that its happening and take action in your community first.

Attachments

• 1627744474165.jpeg
    1627744474165.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 61
And do not care 1 iota about saving a life. It’s way to keep control though. And make them look like they mean well
no we've established they celebrate the murder of unborn babies and the rape of children these people at heart worship the devil whether knowingly or unknowingly. Thats why if I say I dont need the vaccine because I believe in Jesus Christ to protect me first and foremost and I have natural immunity for a reason they start foaming at the mouth. But thats the best part because you can put me in the grave because I won't conform to your sick agenda but you're not gonna actually kill me because Im not afraid of death like they are

Alright so what we know with almost certainly is that round two of lockdowns is gonna begin in about two weeks. This ones gonna be longer and its gonna be more authoritarian thats a given. And its all gonna be blamed on the unvaccinated thats a big key. And probably its the last chance at a peaceful resolution which its small but its something

Cowboy Mac

Remember this when you bloviate against a woman's right to choose. Mind your own damn business.
So you just made an assumption about my views on abortion without actually knowing what they are.

How do you feel about the vaccine and mask wearing? Do you think it should be the individuals choice, or do you think it needs to be forced?

dogs.bite.me

Remember this when you bloviate against a woman's right to choose. Mind your own damn business.

What you don’t see is, most are not talking about the woman’s right to choose. They’re talking about the baby’s right to live.

The woman can choose many contraceptives that prevent conception and the guy can wear protection.

And don’t give the the rape/incest argument. It’s moved well beyond that to being celebrated and mothers lamenting that they didn’t have an abortion.

Abortion is choosing murder. Abortion almost always kills. Science would say the baby has a different dna different blood type could be a different sex etc. I know you’re big on science well Science says abortion is indisputably murder for hire

Not getting this vaccine affects nobody but you assuming everyone can take it if they want. Nobody else’s life is at stake that’s a logical fallacy. Of course it’s not a vaccine and it doesn’t work so it’s a moot point but in theory if it did

What you don’t see is, most are not talking about the woman’s right to choose. They’re talking about the baby’s right to live.

The woman can choose many contraceptives that prevent conception and the guy can wear protection.

And don’t give the the rape/incest argument. It’s moved well beyond that to being celebrated and mothers lamenting that they didn’t have an abortion.
Because abortion is a sacrament for the left. Like changing your gender or homosexuality and who knows what other acts against nature

It was Friday March 13 2020 that started this mess well Friday august 13 is two weeks from yesterday there’s a lot of talk about some major :censored2: going down

tourists24

You are right. I give up. Everything in life is a sinister conspiracy. Everything is a hoax. Everyone is lying. Believe nobody. Trust no one. Anthony Fauci spent decades getting educated in virology and serving in public health because his life goal was to oppress a bunch of rednecks in 2020 by telling them to wear masks. It all makes sense to me now. How could I have been so naive?
Fauci also told us in the beginning that masks were not necessary. They offered maybe a very slight help to prevent infection.....