Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1627845080108.jpeg

Cowboy Mac

There was a riot by a small number of violent radicals. The capitol police were unprepared because Democrats refused to give them weapons, increase their numbers, or provide assistance from the national guard.

Once the Capitol was breached the police gave up and we literally holding the doors open for people who walked around taking selfies. Many of those people have had their lives ruined for that.
Why is nobody asking the question about what would have happened if those were real 9/11 style terrorists? The Capitol police are just going to hold the door open and let them come waltzing in? This is a serious hole in our national security defenses.

If Jan 6 was really an attack on our country, why are people being charged with mostly misdemeanor trespass charges or low level felonies like interfering with congressional business? Where are the terrorism charges? These people should be in Guantanamo Bay right now.

Faceplanted

Ok, dude. I don't have to be credentialed to say that the vaccines are safe and effective because the smartest minds in virology, medicine and epidemiology are all on the same page.

I'm relying on their expertise to make an informed decision. Just like I would if I needed a heart transplant. I'm not going to second-guess the entire field of medicine if I need a new heart and they're the ones with expertise.

I can almost assure you that your doctor would say to get protected by getting vaccinated.

96% of physicians are vaccinated.

You seriously don't understand the difference here?
Your relying on expertise of a group of people who all read the same book

are mechanics always right when they diagnose your car? No…..

Are some at home self taught mechanics better than those who have worked in the field for decades? Yes

and bs on your physical vaccination numbers. My wife works in the OR, she talks to diff docs at the hospitals she contracts for around the whole state. Maybe 50% of them got the vax, most are vocal about not getting it and how it makes 0 sense.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There was a riot by a small number of violent radicals. The capitol police were unprepared because Democrats refused to give them weapons, increase their numbers, or provide assistance from the national guard.

Once the Capitol was breached the police gave up and we literally holding the doors open for people who walked around taking selfies. Many of those people have had their lives ruined for that.
Who controls the deployment of the National Guard?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You assume anyone who disagrees with you is a racist clan member like a good little hard leftist. There's much more where this came from.

View attachment 346627

View attachment 346628
Oh god, where did you come from? 😂
This is like the 10th time YOU have brought up RACE TO ME, completely unprovoked, out of nowhere
“Yeah, well you think people who say racist things are racist!!!!” - Box Ox
Get a grip Karen

soberups

Calling a crowd of grandparents walking around taking selfies and holding signs a riot is hilarious.

Until the cops shot an unarmed woman in the neck and started shooting concussion grenades into the crowd they let in, the protesters were completely peaceful.

So peaceful they had to literally make up a story about a cop getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

They are so desperate to draw a false equivalency because they saw how much support they lost due to their anti-american riots and terrorism.

They needed to find something, anything to be able to sling mud back, so that everyone looks dirty. And the best they could do is that people who were peacefully protesting defended themselves after the DC cops opened fire on them.
I’ll give you three guesses what will happen if a violent mob has surrounded my house screaming death threats and one of them breaks a window and starts crawling inside. I wont give a rats ass whether they are armed or not.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’ll give you three guesses what will happen if a violent mob has surrounded my house screaming death threats and one of them breaks a window and starts crawling inside. I wont give a rats ass whether they are armed or not.
Guess 1: Offer them a seat and cup of coffee?

soberups

WOW.
That's quite a comparision.
Actually, it is a perfectly valid comparison. He was trying to justify what happened on January 6th by claiming that “the taxpayers” had a right to storm the Capitol building, beat up cops and trash the place. I was merely taking his “logic” one step further.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I love your constant false equivalence
“He got his covid shot, so he automatically is a soft ass liberal incapable of any sort of combat”
You’re in a death cult
Jesus Christ. That's quite a reach and one hell of a conclusion to jump to.

Box Ox

Oh god, where did you come from? 😂
This is like the 10th time YOU have brought up RACE TO ME, completely unprovoked, out of nowhere
“Yeah, well you think people who say racist things are racist!!!!” - Box Ox
Get a grip Karen

You think anything that’s said in Current Events that you don’t agree with is racist.