Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Conservative GOP Qanon logic:

Unarmed black guy gets shot 15 times by cops….”He should have complied with the police and not resisted.”
Unarmed member of violent white supremacist mob trying to break into Capitol building gets shot once by cops after repeated warnings….”she was a hero, the police murdered her.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's not a hoax. It's a pathogen that's killed over 600,000 Americans and counting. And we have vaccines that protect you at no cost to you at the time of injection. And then it's over for you until you may need a booster shot. Like we do for influenza every year.

Then you can sit back smugly and watch over-confident morons get themselves killed. ;) Just kidding.
Their choice, no?

Made brown

I’ll give you three guesses what will happen if a violent mob has surrounded my house screaming death threats and one of them breaks a window and starts crawling inside. I wont give a rats ass whether they are armed or not.
Police have specialized training and have authority to use any force necessary to prevent anyone from breaking a law and if they see a law broken the have to act. That being said I was not on the other side of the window when the lady was shot by capital police but I question how that use of force was justified. That bullet could have hit anyone around her and shooting people isn't the standard go to when following the use of force doctrine.
Police that scared are also a problem.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Not even close. You have one guess left.
Let me try:
Hold the insane, bloodthirsty mob (pictured) back imperiling himself so that he could hopefully be interviewed and start crying on screen and then sell his story to BET??
1627847836629.png

Cowboy Mac

Conservative GOP Qanon logic:

Unarmed black guy gets shot 15 times by cops….”He should have complied with the police and not resisted.”
Unarmed member of violent white supremacist mob trying to break into Capitol building gets shot once by cops after repeated warnings….”she was a hero, the police murdered her.”
A “violent white supremacist mob”? Really?
B0D8F871-7BB7-4B97-9695-1E8266454999.jpeg

This guy really screams white supremacist.

CCAC720B-F4C9-4B1B-84D3-1BA5EAE44461.jpeg

Another violent Klan member.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
He was armed.
That’s not why he was stopped, and the gun never touched his hand. 15 shots!!! No problem for freak show DIDO
Anyways, this guy wasn’t armed
Many more like him I can post for ya. Give you the eyes held open with eye drops treatment from “A Clockwork Orange”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
15 gun shots 👍
That's nothing. Last weekend in Chicago alone, at least 71 people were shot across over the weekend, and 10 of them were killed. That's a whole lot more than 15 shots! Some were doing things like playing in the yard.

freehoodies

There was a riot by a small number of violent radicals. The capitol police were unprepared because Democrats refused to give them weapons, increase their numbers, or provide assistance from the national guard.

Once the Capitol was breached the police gave up and we literally holding the doors open for people who walked around taking selfies. Many of those people have had their lives ruined for that.
If anyone can show me evidence of any protesters initiating violence BEFORE the cops opened fire on them ill gladly admit I was wrong.

You would think they would be climbing over each other to release all the footage from inside the building.

I mean, all the footage that isnt already available. None of that shows protesters starting violence, which is probably why they made up the story about a cop getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

Ask a CNNviewer though and they will spin you a tale of the most violent gang of barbarians storming the bastille, killing dozens and raping AOC’s poor sweet abuella