Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If anyone can show me evidence of any protesters initiating violence BEFORE the cops opened fire on them ill gladly admit I was wrong.

You would think they would be climbing over each other to release all the footage from inside the building.

I mean, all the footage that isnt already available. None of that shows protesters starting violence, which is probably why they made up the story about a cop getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

Ask a CNNviewer though and they will spin you a tale of the most violent gang of barbarians storming the bastille, killing dozens and raping AOC’s poor sweet abuella

Apparently lots of Yahoo's. Time to let this thing rip. Only way to end it.
Screenshot_20210801-171112.png
Screenshot_20210801-171047.png

Looks like at least 10% of the population already had the virus

oldngray

nowhere special
If anyone can show me evidence of any protesters initiating violence BEFORE the cops opened fire on them ill gladly admit I was wrong.

You would think they would be climbing over each other to release all the footage from inside the building.

I mean, all the footage that isnt already available. None of that shows protesters starting violence, which is probably why they made up the story about a cop getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

Ask a CNNviewer though and they will spin you a tale of the most violent gang of barbarians storming the bastille, killing dozens and raping AOC’s poor sweet abuella
That is why they won't release the 14,000 hours of video.

meritocracy

Choosing not to be vaccinated is choosing to put yourself at risk of injury or death as a result of your interactions while you're on the job. My opinion is that this medical privacy stuff is a load of BS and in my ideal world the anti-vaccine p*ssies putting each other's lives at risk every day would be given 3 options:

1. Get the vaccine
2. Get a doctor's note saying why you can't get the vaccine
3. Get a new job

wilberforce15

Choosing not to be vaccinated is choosing to put yourself at risk of injury or death as a result of your interactions while you're on the job. My opinion is that this medical privacy stuff is a load of BS and the anti-vaccine p*ssies putting each other's lives at risk every day should be given 3 options:

1. Get the vaccine
3. Get a new job
Vaccinated people shed the virus and pass it on at levels equal to, or exceeding, the unvaccinated.

"Director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Dr. Rochelle Walensky expressed concern over new data that shows that vaccinated and unvaccinated people infected by the delta variant of the novel coronavirus carry viral loads that "are actually quite similar.""

And when the CDC admits it, it means the real truth is even worse.

wilberforce15

Choosing not to be vaccinated is choosing to put yourself at risk of injury or death as a result of your interactions while you're on the job. My opinion is that this medical privacy stuff is a load of BS and in my ideal world the anti-vaccine p*ssies putting each other's lives at risk every day would be given 3 options:

1. Get the vaccine
3. Get a new job
Given there are thousands of doctors that oppose the vaccines for the same reasons I do, notes are very easy.

meritocracy

Vaccinated people shed the virus and pass it on at levels equal to, or exceeding, the unvaccinated.

"Director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Dr. Rochelle Walensky expressed concern over new data that shows that vaccinated and unvaccinated people infected by the delta variant of the novel coronavirus carry viral loads that "are actually quite similar.""

And when the CDC admits it, it means the real truth is even worse.
The overwhelming majority of vaccinated people don't end up in the hospital or dead. That's the only difference that matters.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Spin......

He said: "Walk".... there is a difference.

You need to be concerned with misleading headlines. Don't you care that they're being successful in blatantly formulating your opinions with misleading information???

You love that word "Obtuse"....

Isn't that Obtuse?
No spin on anything
Just posted a video 😎
That you don’t like apparently

Cowboy Mac

1. Get the vaccine
3. Get a new job
If you are vaccinated and you are safe from the virus, why do you care so much about what other people do? Their choices have zero effect on you.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
The overwhelming majority of vaccinated people don't end up in the hospital or dead. That's the only difference that matters.
the overwhelming majority of unvaccinated people don’t end up in the hospital or dead neither. ……..just saying

Last edited:

quad decade guy

1. Get the vaccine
3. Get a new job
Opinion.......privacy a load of BS......wow. Think hard about that.