Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

meritocracy

What do you mean by accommodating the idiots? You didn’t answer the question.
UPS is requiring me to wear a mask all day (despite me being vaccinated) so I can prevent unvaccinated dip:censored2:s from dying of covid. I'm sick of accommodating the dip:censored2:s. Either let em get it or force them to get a vaccine.

Cowboy Mac

UPS is requiring me to wear a mask all day (despite me being vaccinated) so I can prevent unvaccinated dip*s from dying of covid. I'm sick of accommodating the dip*s. Either let em get it or force them to get a vaccine.
Ok, so you don’t care what happens to unvaccinated people, you just don’t want to wear a mask all day? I think you are not that far off from someone who chose not to get the vaccine that just wants to be left alone.

Rack em

Made the Podium
UPS is requiring me to wear a mask all day (despite me being vaccinated) so I can prevent unvaccinated dip*s from dying of covid. I'm sick of accommodating the dip*s. Either let em get it or force them to get a vaccine.
You came off sounding like a nazi there. Forced vaccinations!?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No spin on anything
Just posted a video 😎
That you don’t like apparently
Oh come on!!!

You don't think the headline saying "Trump encourages those at his rally to march on Capitol" when he actually said "We are going to walk...and I'm going to be with you..." is SPIN???

C'mon Man!!

Cowboy Mac

I saw how that went before. Supes constantly going up to people and telling them to put a mask on or go home.
They only did this because the union was riding their butts about mask enforcement. On roads only care about getting the packages delivered. They could care less if you have a mask on.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
E7300EEB-6903-421F-9545-F6C1AA69CF89.jpeg

meritocracy

You came off sounding like a nazi there. Forced vaccinations!?
If you don't get the vaccine you shouldn't expect to be able to go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or your job. You're choosing to put yourself at risk of death and creating a liability for your employer and the establishments you visit.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Oh come on!!!

You don't think the headline saying "Trump encourages those at his rally to march on Capitol" when he actually said "We are going to walk...and I'm going to be with you..." is SPIN???

C'mon Man!!
Why are you worried about the headline?
Just watch the video.

wilberforce15

If you don't get the vaccine you shouldn't expect to be able to go to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or your job. You're choosing to put yourself at risk of death and creating a liability for your employer and the establishments you visit.
Should smokers be allowed to go those places?

Smoking is more dangerous than being unvaccinated.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
That is why they won't release the 14,000 hours of video.
The 14,000 hours of video are already in the public domain. The perpetrators literally recorded themselves committing the crime and shared it to social media. Nothing is being suppressed. Why do you think the Republicans are refusing to participate in the Jan 6th commission? If there is such a big coverup, or if it really is Nancy Pelosi’s fault, why not get on the record about it?