Student walkouts

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But I do know the NRA doesn't want to do anything to keep people like him (Parkland shooter) from owning guns.
Nope.
I think it was the local Sheriff's office and FBI that overlooked his mental illness.

NRA - “crazy” people should be barred from gun ownership
... Meanwhile, NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch suggested “crazy” people should be barred from gun ownership at a CNN town-hall meeting on Wednesday, while Wayne LaPierre told a packed house at CPAC that the “failure of the mental health system” is to blame for gun violence.

It will be fine

Nope.
I think it was the local Sheriff's office and FBI that overlooked his mental illness.

... Meanwhile, NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch suggested “crazy” people should be barred from gun ownership at a CNN town-hall meeting on Wednesday, while Wayne LaPierre told a packed house at CPAC that the “failure of the mental health system” is to blame for gun violence.
He wasn't diagnosed crazy. It only works if you take the guns first, due process later.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

PARKLAND LEADER DAVID HOGG
I'm Changing the World ...BUT 4 UC SCHOOLS STILL REJECTED ME
( UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine )

4.2 GPA = Grade C

Schools that did he did get accepted to are Cal Poly, Cal State San Marcos and Florida Atlantic University . Not what you would call Ivy League Schools .

What is your problem??

MAKAVELI

Banned
Nope.

Too bad the NRA never backed any legislation that would limit gun ownership to the mentally ill. She's just spouting out buddy** that they have no intention of backing so they don't look bad.