Television

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
CJcwG11O_400x400.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the older film "Daddy's Home" with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell. I'm not a big fan of Ferrell (even though we share a name). Elf was great and this one was OK.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched 'Neighbors' last night. So far, so good. One of the stars is the blond from Broke Girls (Beth Behrs). It can be very funny if they continue smartly.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched "Get a Room" with Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia.
I liked it!!

“Get a Room With Carson and Thom” (9 p.m., Bravo): Former “Queer Eye” favorites Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia have joined forces to form a dynamic design duo. They revamp hum drum spaces while reminding viewers that the best accent piece is the pair’s signature endearing charm.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Megyn Kelly let go at Today......she's won the lottery......she has a 3 year, $69 million contract!!

The witch is rich!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Add to that all the late night tv show monologs--- not the least bit funny anymore. Nothing bit the same crap every night--Trump bashing. I miss Carson and Letterman. (also Steve Allen but that is really showing my age.)
Smock, Smock......I loved Steve Allen and met him in person at his book signing. I loved the Man on the Street with Louis Nye , Tom Poston & Don Knotts. It was sad to see only 10 or 12 people at his book signing.
I used to sneak downstairs and watch him (quietly) so I wouldn't wake the folks.