Tentative Agreement is now Available

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Come on guys be smart don't let these trolls take us off topic. Stay the course!
36769733_1057959551023115_8628817527931142144_n.jpg

542thruNthru

It seems to me with these 22.4 jobs the union needs to remember the language in Art. 37

A fair days work for a FAIR DAYS PAY.

Doing the same job as me for less is not fair pay.

Oceanview

It’s a No for me...

I won’t lie the progression pay change almost steered a yes vote from me; but then I thought screw it they can do better..

PizzaToUps

85 % of top driver or top 22.4?

85% or top driver rate. So if they make $30 now, they will make $30 as a 22.4 and follow the 22.4 progression until it catches up. New drivers get screwed because they will start at the $20 and change but they will be full time

Oceanview

No more premium pay, No Turkey, Terrible 22.4 Language creating a second class driver , Air Driver’s is now a 4 Year progression, Company can build a case against us using technology, Have to Jerk off a Committe member for a Fan.. Was UPS providing CRACK at these negotiations? Seriously wtf?

I’m on the safety committee at my hub
It’s going to be like Xmas on the oprah show

You get a fan
You get a fan

EVERYONE IS GETTING A FAN

Days

Lol @UPS_Scab

You're clueless or trolling. The 22.4 jobs are going to probably max out around 60 hours a week but that doesn't include the 1.5 hour break the company can enforce in between shifts. M-friend 12 hour days with 1.5 meal/break every day. So you come in at 8 and finish at 9:30 or come in a 9 and finish at 10:30 every day for less pay than a driver

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
85% or top driver rate. So if they make $30 now, they will make $30 as a 22.4 and follow the 22.4 progression until it catches up. New drivers get screwed because they will start at the $20 and change but they will be full time

That will have to be settled in the supplement. Right now it reads 85% if you take a regular full time package. They will be 22.4.
85% of regular package full rate on 8/1 will be above top rate for 22.4. You think they will pay that? Hope they do.