The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

why did you feel the need to say that? She's a friend of his not some random chick on the streets.
she looks a little eccentric but very fit. variety is the spice of life don’t generally judge people just by the way they look like to get to know them first.

beatupbrown

The site makes money selling ads I would think or hope. When I first got on here after leaving BIG BROWN, I felt the site did not want you to discuss matters that might not not be viewed by UPS in a good light. I was talking serious topics then someone would post recipes on the same thread I felt that was done to change the topic. Some hero told me that I should hit the road or something like that when I said take the recipes to a different thread .

The site makes money selling ads I would think or hope. When I first got on here after leaving BIG BROWN, I felt the site did not want you to discuss matters that might not not be viewed by UPS in a good light. I was talking serious topics then someone would post recipes on the same thread I felt that was done to change the topic. Some hero told me that I should hit the road or something like that when I said take the recipes to a different thread .
Why don't you post us a good recipe

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah, those days are over.

It can be brutal on her sometimes.
I really don't remember what the posters name was but he posted some pictures of a rock collection or something like that and he got his ass beat into to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.