Status
Not open for further replies.
he hit that after gumby kicked his ass
Pull a knife on me and this is what you get

Too many people on here take estrogen pills
5nsiFjdgylfK3csZ5T.gif

clean hairy

Back on topic...
Any progress being made with someone taking over the site, and being able to do it and break even?
I feel it was not about money for Cheryl, but having a place for everyone to vent, etc.
Any updates after I have read 3 pages of off topic posts?

quad decade guy

Back on topic...
Any progress being made with someone taking over the site, and being able to do it and break even?
I feel it was not about money for Cheryl, but having a place for everyone to vent, etc.
Any updates after I have read 3 pages of off topic posts?
Vent? Interesting way to put it. My understanding is this site was created to have a place to eliminate hate and bullying. This is in the terms of service etc. A place to talk about UPS and it's workings. Interesting. Again, this thread was created because the tribute page was hijacked like this one. Maybe another will be created to slow this one down.....

Vent? Interesting way to put it. My understanding is this site was created to have a place to eliminate hate and bullying. This is in the terms of service etc. A place to talk about UPS and it's workings. Interesting. Again, this thread was created because the tribute page was hijacked like this one. Maybe another will be created to slow this one down.....
Are you able to afford airplane fuel?

quad decade guy

Are you able to afford airplane fuel?
Yes. I can afford my lifestyle.

My finances are in order.

It's only $5.60 a gallon at our airport. It adds only $1 a gallon over what my F150 took($4.60 a gallon) to get to the airport......

If you haven't heard we(UPS'ers) (I) make a great income at UPS.

Mowing my yard takes about 4 gallons and costs about $25. Same as my airplane per hour.

Shrug.

Yes. I can afford my lifestyle.

My finances are in order.

It's only $5.60 a gallon at our airport. It adds only $1 a gallon over what my F150 took($4.60 a gallon) to get to the airport......

If you haven't heard we(UPS'ers) (I) make a great income at UPS.

Mowing my yard takes about 4 gallons and costs about $25. Same as my airplane per hour.

Shrug.
You are hopeless

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh? How's that?

You did ask a question.....I responded. I answered in a way that hopefully you could understand.

Hopeless? No. Hopeful? Still yes. Concerned more though. Despite the rise in costs....we're fine.

Oh? You don't know me.
Don’t want to know you, see?

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMO

Unfortunately 3 or 4 members attempt to derail anything that doesn’t suit them.

Usually serious discussions from what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.